I liked minecraft better in 1.1/1.2

Jedi's Avatar Jedi4/2/15 12:38 am
1 emeralds 195 4
4/2/2015 12:46 am
Jedi's Avatar Jedi
I personally think minecraft is getting worse, it used to be a simple sandbox, and now its ultra complicated.

Also, it looks too.. different. It looks like a polished professional game, not like a small indie title.

I personally think it could be my fear of change, or it could be any number of other things.

Also, I think partially its because the fear wore off, the noob sensation disappeared. And it could be I realized minecraft survival isn't surviving, its dull strip mining.

P.S. I miss the dumb zombies walking into traps. And feeling like I needed to make fortifications. Now I can survive with a wood sword indefinitely.

What do you think, post down below your opinions.
Jedi
Level 29 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

adventurequest
04/02/2015 12:44 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
I can agree to some extend that Minecraft used to be good before. The last "Minecraft" version was Beta 1.7.3. Now Minecraft is more milked then Battlefield is by EA.

But yeah the community was pretty much ruined by 1.8. Now you are lucky if you can find one decent person in a thousand on a server.

"MinigamesCraft" as it has become. I guess everyone has their own taste but really noone can compare the old days to this crap. I may sound like an old grumpy man but its the truth. If you really never played during the Alpha and Beta days i really feel bad for you .
Johnanater
04/02/2015 12:44 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Good, go play it. Please.
Siilan
04/02/2015 12:43 am
Level 46 : Master Lad
Friendly reminder that the Minecraft launcher allows you to play all of the old versions of the game.
Jedi
04/02/2015 12:46 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
I'm aware, and I can't play 1.2 cuz performance issues.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome