Is Mojang Trying Too Hard?

logray's Avatar logray1/25/23 11:18 am
5 emeralds 146 3
1/31/2023 3:28 am
AphoticGoblin's Avatar AphoticGoblin
Mojang's been adding a lot of things that feel like they should be in mods instead, namely the new custom armor system. Either Mojang's looking for forgiveness for the chat reporting update, or they've gone nuts. What do YOU think?
logray
Level 45 : Master Lava Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AphoticGoblin
01/31/2023 3:28 am
Level 36 : Artisan Fish
I like the custom armor system though. It only feels modded because it's a new feature...
Waradu
01/26/2023 9:16 am
Level 46 : Master uwu
I love the new armor trimms. Now i can grind for the perfect look instead only for the perfect enchantments which is great!
Mojang is trying their best.
Dermugettum
01/25/2023 10:29 pm
Level 22 : Expert Miner
history
One thing that definitely hasn't changed is Mojang's love for adding "unexpected" features. The mangrove swamps were a real surprise, and though changes for the Nether and Caves were highly requested, their reveals came with a big bang.

I still think Mojang is trying to make us forget about the chat reporting, the cancelled fireflies, and other crap they dumped into Minecraft. I'm not complaining about these recent additions, though. I think these are the freshest, most creative features to come out as of late (I especially love the new commands they've added).

But, I doubt they've mastered the technique of listening to their community. We have yet to see if they do something amazing in the players' interests, like bringing back the fireflies for one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome