Invisible weapon models in flans mod, please help me

Vladimir4757's Avatar Vladimir47573/13/16 11:56 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 2
3/14/2016 10:01 pm
PrototypeTheta's Avatar PrototypeTheta
Welp, Flans Mod is the best and worst mod ever as it is always breaking. I only have Flans Mod, MCHeli, Rival Rebels and Cracked Zombie mod (I had way more) but flans mod derped on me and all the models are invisible for the 3d weapons. No matter what the fudge sickles I do, the models do not work at all and nothing shows up at all. I've reinstalled the mod, I've reinstalled the mod packs (Kevin and Vin's survival Z packs, Gray Light, simple parts pack) but nothing seems to work. Hell I've cleared out my MC and tried it not on curse forge but on the normal MC launcher, only flans mod, and nothing works to fix it! It was working yesterday perfectly fine but now it isn't. I've sat down for over an hour and, apparantly, no one knows the answer to it or this is just something that no one gets too often. If (and hoping) someone knows how to fix this please tell me because that would be nice.
Vladimir4757
Level 1 : New Miner