Inkwi...Inkui... Questions for the community.

The Doctor BW's Avatar The Doctor BW8/16/12 6:20 pm
8/16/2012 6:56 pm
The Doctor BW's Avatar The Doctor BW
Hey all, this is The Doctor BW with some interesting questions for the community. Not the boring questions and all of those oranges, like, 'How did you find out about Minecraft?' and 'Why do you play Minecraft?'
When I ask Pinapples like that, I get answers like 'I saw MC on youtube and tried it out' or 'I heard it from a friend'. But one of those purples got me thinking. When I asked people why they play Minecraft, 97% of the people say, 'Because it's different' (3% said, 'Because it's fun'). So, I ask the community this simple question that has a lot of answers.
What do you think makes Minecraft different from oh so many other Indie games?

TL; DR: What makes MC different to you? Also, Fruit.
EDIT: For smaller philosophicals sub and follow! youtube.com/FireLeopardGoesBOOM and @LeopardGoesBOOM!
The Doctor BW
Level 29 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:56 pm
Bethamez:
Well Doc, most other indie games of late have been Story Driven Isometric Action Adventures, or Story Driven 2.5D Platformers. Minecraft stands out in the crowd because it's a Do-Anything Sandbox game.
The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:51 pm
Sorry couldn't post, trying to stop a troll on the pony hub. Bax!
The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:42 pm
Bump, please community I hate having to repost forums!
AgentFoxTrott
08/16/2012 6:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
~Why Is Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris!
The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:36 pm
Because yes. Please answer the question with something to do with Minecraft Please?
The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:31 pm
ThatsMyPickaxe
The Doctor BW
ThatsMyPickaxeTrue. A lot of people want guns, and cars and stuff added to vanilla. Doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for not answering the question. This is a perfect example of what I didn't want the community to do.
heh sorry.

np. Now answer question please?
ThatsMyPickaxe
08/16/2012 6:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
The Doctor BW
ThatsMyPickaxeTrue. A lot of people want guns, and cars and stuff added to vanilla. Doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for not answering the question. This is a perfect example of what I didn't want the community to do.
heh sorry.
The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:29 pm

ThatsMyPickaxe
08/16/2012 6:28 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
True. A lot of people want guns, and cars and stuff added to vanilla. Doesn't make sense to me. Minecraft is a building game that lets people modify the terrain, and not many games let you do that. Cherry.
The Doctor BW
08/16/2012 6:24 pm
To me, What makes Minecraft different is that it's a first person game that isn't a shooter. That's why weapon packs and SDK's gun mods kind of ruin it for me.
Celery.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome