How to ban items from crafting? [UNSOLVED PLEASE HELP]

Krotass's Avatar Krotass8/1/12 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 961 6
8/1/2012 9:38 pm
Krotass's Avatar Krotass
hey guys. I'm trying to make a tekkit server for me and my many steam friends. I got everything set up only 1 thing missing;(

how to ban items from being crafted?

I banned items from being placed and used, but i can still craft em.

PLEASE HELP ME! is it a plugin or something? cause I dont think it works with essentials.
Krotass
Level 35 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2012 9:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
CookiesAndMil
You would have to make a recipe mod that makes it craft into something else. Also, what thing(s are you trying to stop?
08/01/2012 9:38 pm
Krotass
nuke, red matter, dark matter, fly rings.... all those op stuff thats making the game boring if you're getting it in like 3days
08/01/2012 9:22 pm
Krotass
dast101
Krotasshey guys. I'm trying to make a tekkit server for me and my many steam friends. I got everything set up only 1 thing missing;(

PLEASE HELP ME! is it a plugin or something? cause I dont think it works with essentials.

Put the items on the blacklist that list should be in essentials somewhere and it discontinues the item in the server hope this helped.

I did but it only works for items that can be placed or used, not the crafting. I tried deop my self and setting my self 2 the member rank, I could still craft red matter and use the armor.
08/01/2012 8:54 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
dast101
Krotasshey guys. I'm trying to make a tekkit server for me and my many steam friends. I got everything set up only 1 thing missing;(

Put the items on the blacklist that list should be in essentials somewhere and it discontinues the item in the server hope this helped.
08/01/2012 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
zRoNo
Can i join that server, just because ive been looking for a reliable tekkit server ?
08/01/2012 8:52 pm
Krotass
sorry its whitelisted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome