Herobrine Sighting 1

kayrox107's Avatar kayrox10711/20/13 10:23 pm
1 emeralds 413 5
12/12/2013 9:39 pm
pablo500500's Avatar pablo500500
I went over to my friends house one day. We went onto her Xbox and created a new Peaceful Survival game. We made a house, everything seemed normal. We are obsessed with finding Herobrine, so our quest was to basically find him. We had left a cake outside and a sign saying "Herobrine, come and fight me like a MOB". We went mining, we couldn't find him. So we found a ravine, and when we were about to jump in, something hit me from behind and I fell in and died. It was really weird, cause my friend didn't hit me. After that, we went back to the house. The cake was gone. There were no other players in our game, just my friend and I. We didn't think too much of it though. I went to the desert to get sand (to make Glass for our house) when I saw a player in the distance. My friend was at the house though, and nobody else was in the game. After that, I showed my friend, and we basically freaked out. We then deleted the world.
It was weird. Was it Herobrine? I'm still not sure.
Note: There was no mods or hacks installed into the game at that time. All of this is true.
kayrox107
Level 26 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

pablo500500
12/12/2013 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
when i was playing xbox i saw 6 herobrines staring at me.

(note this is FAKE i dont have xbox. playstation is better)
gorgan67
12/10/2013 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I don't have Xbox but my friend asked me to come over and we played minecraft and i also saw a "player" in the distance
Builderno9
12/10/2013 2:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dolphin
I don't belive in Herobrine on computer. He does exist however on Xbox it says so in the loading screen because it reads: 'We are pretty sure the company that made it Xbox removed Herobrine...' (or something to the same effect)
He is not anything supernatural though. He is just some dude at the Xbox company out to attack derps and noobs.(you aren't a Noob or a derp though )
Haydenjames
11/27/2013 10:39 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
It is, Herobrine has a more often chance in Xbox
MilitiaOfSteve
11/24/2013 4:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
MAYBE...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DERP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome