ENOUGH COMPLAINING

UnDyingChild132's Avatar UnDyingChild1326/7/13 11:11 pm
6/8/2013 9:25 am
P197's Avatar P197
I have seen multiple, uncountable posts on this forum dissing horses, saying they don't belong, have bad graphics, bad mechanics, etc. etc. etc. and it bothers me. The entire minecraft community, for a significant period of time, has been begging for horses to be added. It's a wonderful idea. Now, it is senseless to complain as soon as you get what you want! No one complained when the ability to add saddles to pigs backs and ride them was added, as senseless as it is. No one complains about the End concept, which, if you step back and think about it, really has absolutely nothing to do with minecraft. No one complains about TNT, which also has no place in minecraft, contextually speaking. So stop complaining about the one thing that everyone has wanted, just because it didn't come out exactly how you thought it would.
UnDyingChild132
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

P197
06/08/2013 9:25 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
UnDyingChild132
P197
RoxthesoxBut complaining is so much more fun than being productive or thinking in a positive or critical manner which would benefit the game and community as a whole :v

If we look at what Minecraft was made to do, we will find the game is ruined.

Minecraft was made for:
Being simple and incredibly fun.

And, if you want it to be simple, play it simply. it's not difficult to ignore horses, or kill them. Or bats. Or strongholds. Or any other random factor of minecraft you don't like. There's a lot of people who like all of them, therefore, they shouldn't be removed, you should just ignore them.

I'm not bothered with strongholds. The thing is that Minecraft was ment by Notch to be simple and fun. He left the team, Jeb_ took over and added pointless stuff that completly changes Minecraft. Trading, that can be refined. Horses, they can be removed because we alredy had 27 mobs. We don't need more.

Sure, I don't like change, because I do. It's just these features defy the big rule of Minecraft decelopment:

Make it fun and simple.
UnDyingChild132
06/08/2013 9:16 am
P197
RoxthesoxBut complaining is so much more fun than being productive or thinking in a positive or critical manner which would benefit the game and community as a whole :v

Minecraft was made for:

And, if you want it to be simple, play it simply. it's not difficult to ignore horses, or kill them. Or bats. Or strongholds. Or any other random factor of minecraft you don't like. There's a lot of people who like all of them, therefore, they shouldn't be removed, you should just ignore them.
UnDyingChild132
06/08/2013 9:14 am

THInking? Positive? Critical? Whoa. You better keep that under lock and key. Radical stuff bro.
P197
06/08/2013 9:12 am

Minecraft was made for:
PrototypeTheta
06/08/2013 9:04 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot

Not many people actually have the intellectual capacity to do that, or at least it seems that way
PrototypeTheta
06/08/2013 8:34 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
I believe Newton's third law of motion can be used to describe the approval/disapproval of each thing on here
mSTtb8s7wFL7trpsB9btW
06/08/2013 8:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
You're basing this whole thing on your opinions. You just aren't complaining because you have your way. Others are complaining because they don't have what they want. That's just how these things work.
Eeirail
06/08/2013 7:54 am
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
People hate change, simple as that, I like the horses though and I feel your pain on this, I am tired of horse bashing.
Eclipse_Assassin
06/08/2013 12:03 am
Level 24 : Expert Pirate
Actually, TNT does have a place in Minecraft. It was meant to be used for exploding new mineshafts.
TechnicolorDalek
06/07/2013 11:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
I like horses. End of discussion.

~~The Dalek has spoken~~
Shvinkly
06/07/2013 11:53 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
I love how you're complaining about people complaining.
Knightsundere
06/08/2013 12:01 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Perfect.
number1_Master
06/07/2013 11:49 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
You, sir, have gotten on my good side.
Randomness3333
06/07/2013 11:41 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
x=new feature in minecraft
y=some minecraft players

When x is added y will complain.
Colonellooo
06/07/2013 11:36 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
The Minecraft community in general seems to complain about almost anything Mojang does these days...
iminer978
06/07/2013 11:32 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Grump
Why is it that basically every time someone throws out a rant about something they see too much of, it's something I've never seen?
antenna
06/07/2013 11:50 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
Same with me -.-
P197
06/07/2013 11:23 pm
Actualy, on the conterary, I never asked for horses. A decent sized chunk of people who complain NEVER asked for horses. This post seems to be directed at ALL of us.
Knightsundere
06/07/2013 11:27 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
*coughcough that^ coughcough*

In my opinion, Minecraft should be re-worked so its possible to configure what you see in your world. Like, you could choose if you wanted chickens or not. Because I hate chickens.

Likewise, this would allow the creators to add anything imaginable to the game, regardless of what the players wanted or didn't want.

Still though, I never really asked for horses, although its not like I determined what happens. Thats why people get too peeved on; they're opinion really doesn't matter in the big picture of things. Just get used to it, please.
UnDyingChild132
06/07/2013 11:24 pm
Granted. Some did not ask for horses. My point stands, that the majority of the community wanted horses, and now the majority rebels against them.
P197
06/07/2013 11:28 pm
Well, I don't know why those who asked for horses are.complaining. Mabye they thought that horses would be like... I don't know... a "Utility" mob which would defend you.

If that is true, they most likely fail at Minecrart. No ofense. Did I spell that corectly?
Doggle
06/07/2013 11:18 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Haters gonna hate. Its just the way the community revolves. Make money off youtube because they're watching your video, that is unacceptable. Make a skin because they asked you too. They then hate you because it made the pop reel. That is the way people think. If something good happens people are against it all of a sudden.
UnDyingChild132
06/07/2013 11:19 pm
It's just completely ridiculous. In every way possible.
eminemfan33
06/07/2013 11:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Welcome to Internet.
eminemfan33
06/07/2013 11:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Exactly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com