Do you like new caves and cliffs in minecraft 1.17.1import_export

ash dragonwarrior's Avatar ash dragonwarrior9/8/21 1:11 am
9/11/2021 5:11 pm
yogurt_the_lizorb's Avatar yogurt_the_lizorb

Poll ended 09/11/2021 1:11 am.

ash dragonwarrior
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ghxst Silk
09/11/2021 1:14 am
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
For someone who is a builder like me I love the new blocks but Im not a huge fan of the raw iron, gold, ect that just me
yogurt_the_lizorb
09/11/2021 10:24 am
Level 33 : Artisan Procrastinator
ya im also a builder and im so happy they finally added attual flower bushes and normal bushes
Ghxst Silk
09/11/2021 3:27 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
same the bushes look so good with house build or gardens
yogurt_the_lizorb
09/11/2021 5:11 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Procrastinator
if only IT SUPPORTED THE NEW BLOCKS ON CHASECRAFT CREATIVE PLOTS
Eratak
09/09/2021 6:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
ig i like it. It's ok I mean i put i like it but im in between not caring and liking it so yeah.
-hexagon
09/09/2021 1:10 am
Level 41 : Master Procrastinator
having new world generation is so exiting just like the past update for world gen and also the idea of sculk sensors is gonna be game changing i really cant wait for ppl to make new complicated redstone contraptions.
ash dragonwarrior
09/09/2021 1:54 am
yep
garlicbreathinator
09/08/2021 9:19 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
I don't really agree with the addition of raw metal items, but the rest of the additions were pretty solid. I liked this update mainly because it added end-game content instead of adding early or mid-game content like most other updates have. Deepslate looks great and gives the deep caves some more character, geodes make mining and caving a little less monotonous, and renewable lava is great for the technical community. Spyglasses were a goofy addition, but I see how they could help people who don't use optifine, and tinted glass is amazing since it lets you make transparent mob farms.

The coolest changes were the technical stuff though. /item lets you modify items without replacing them or copying from other NBT data, making custom enchantments, items with randomized properties, and other item enhancements very easy. With new block tags, you can change what tool mines a block faster and what level of tool you need. Between these new features, custom crafting, and loot tables, you can now rewrite the game drastically with datapacks. Also, custom dimensions can now have different world heights, allowing you to make supertall worlds even though they are not the default yet.
ash dragonwarrior
09/09/2021 12:38 am
yeah but i think next update can be like amethyest ingot that we can make armor and its better than diamon or its equal but it has its perks like speed wen we are inside cave or somthing related to caves i think and it's weopen are more powerful in caves like that
garlicbreathinator
09/09/2021 5:40 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
That just wouldn't work or make any sense. Amethyst is a fairly common and renewable material, and it would not make any sense to give it a set of gear. tinted glass is a great tool for endgame players already, since you use it to make mob farms you can see into to make sure they work properly without putting yourself at risk.
ash dragonwarrior
09/11/2021 6:02 am
can or cannot no idea
THCDPRO
09/08/2021 9:03 am
Level 21 : Expert Cake
i don't really care cause i dont play surv
SpaceWander
09/08/2021 8:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
i dont like it and i wont change my mind
HoboMaggot
09/09/2021 3:42 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
The can you give us the reasons for your dislike?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome