1.7 CURRENT THOUGHTS

Jaxtrm_'s Avatar Jaxtrm_9/6/13 5:57 am
9/7/2013 6:40 pm
Jaxtrm_'s Avatar Jaxtrm_
Hello, welcome! basically, just post your current thoughts about 1.7!

I love 1.7. I don't have enough built up nostalgia since last Christmas to hate it, and I just love what we're getting. This is a very major update. Many Youtubers are happy, especially Paulsoaresjr with his water breathing potions and Chimneyswift11 (#doubletapcrap). GenerikB is quite exited, Sethbling has got to be feeling eccentric with all the new scoreboard commands, and I LOVE clay. The flowers are also interesting, and the other biomes are also very fantastic looking. I'm interested in the fishing additions, although I'm not in love with it. I hate podzol personally. Disgusting, going to make my own texture for it. Packed ice is also good looking.

But those are only my thoughts; there are many people with too much nostalgia to accept this update. Perhaps someone has something they would like to add, and all that! Uuh... how do I end this? ...word of the day-conflagration.
Jaxtrm_
Level 24 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jaxtrm_
09/07/2013 6:40 pm
mincraftED
NarutoFan25I made a blog about this topic weeks ago. -_-
Go here if you guys want more info: what-you-think-the-new-minecraft-items-coming-out-t298789.html[/url]

*in a australian accent* mate... no body caaaaaaaaaaarrres they enjoy this one mooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That was a bit rude, and your quote is broken... but whatever.
tom101_12
09/06/2013 7:47 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
The new biomes are going to be great for builders like me !
AnimeFanFTW
09/06/2013 7:38 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
mincraftED
NarutoFan25I made a blog about this topic weeks ago. -_-
Go here if you guys want more info: what-you-think-the-new-minecraft-items-coming-out-t298789.html[/url]

*in a australian accent* mate... no body caaaaaaaaaaarrres they enjoy this one mooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not saying you have to go to my post. I just said you can go if you want more info, if you want.

Also, how did you know i was Australian?
NOTAVALIABLE
09/06/2013 7:31 am
Level 24 : Expert Network
[quote="NarutoFan25"]I made a blog about this topic weeks ago. -_-
Go here if you guys want more info: [url=www.planetminecraft.com/forums/what-you-think-the-new-minecraft-items-coming-out-t298789.html]what-you-think-the-new-minecraft-items-coming-out-t298789.html[/url][/url]

AnimeFanFTW
09/06/2013 7:27 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
I made a blog about this topic weeks ago. -_-
Go here if you guys want more info: what-you-think-the-new-minecraft-items-coming-out-t298789.html
Siilan
09/06/2013 7:20 am
Level 46 : Master Lad
My biggest love of this update.....FINALLY GOT A DEDICATED SPRINT BUTTON
Seivelath
09/06/2013 7:24 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
T.
H.
I.
S.
samkee00
09/06/2013 7:15 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
I love all of the biomes except birch forest, it looks a lil' bland. I found the most FREAKING AMAZING Savanna mountain biome ever:

http://imgur.com/poDoi44

http://imgur.com/tfLuX0r

If anyone could tell me how to make pictures fit in the box that would help, for now I'll just put in URLs.
Karrfis
09/06/2013 7:07 am
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan Birb Birb
Ice spike plains are epic
MaximusDoobius
09/06/2013 6:27 am
Level 25 : Expert Prince
I love every biome; the more the better.
Hoping we getmore Mobs and crops though.
Jaxtrm_
09/06/2013 6:38 am

Flowers
Flowers everywhere.
bethenna
09/06/2013 6:03 am
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
I hate the fact gravel now covers the ocean floors.. I also don't like the way the extreme hills looks now, it's sort of derpy with just random swirly stone bits covering the ground. I sort of laughed about the flower forest biome.. I mean really?

I like the new tiaga biome and the roofed forest biome, can't say I'm a fan of the birch wood forest.. LOVING the new flowers Just a shame there's no mobs which I've still been waiting ages for some new ones
Jaxtrm_
09/06/2013 6:23 am
Well, horses recently came out. Gravel will be annoying, but at least there are no more infinite oceans. Antvenom has been asking for that for a long time apparently.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome