Texture Pack SpotlightToob

dadnkjfsdsdf's Avatar dadnkjfsdsdf6/23/11 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 508 8
6/28/2011 12:42 am
dadnkjfsdsdf's Avatar dadnkjfsdsdf
I do vids a lot for texture packs I love (besides my own ).

The first two videos are from buddies of mine and will be shown on this OP. The rest will be linked below it (the link for the pack, then the video). This post will change with the times...of course

**I'm not doing requests at this time, but may in the future.

The first video is from a very cool artist who goes by the name of Glimmar. He does a steampunk texture pack that is so complete, that is has (in my opinion) the most user created mods and/or add-ons to accompany it. I have grown with and learned so much from him and the fans of his work so much over my MC days. He inspired me the most (with shout outs to Doku, John Smith, Scuttles, Misa, Aageon, and copperdomebodha).

I give you Glimmar's Steampunk

Spotlight:

His pack on the PipeWorld server:

The second is from Croco15. This dude started with the tex pack "Overgrown" and went on to help with/take over "Last Days". Now he has a new pack and I wanted to show it off. His new pack is CroCraft and can be found here

dadnkjfsdsdf
Level 50 : Grandmaster Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dadnkjfsdsdf
06/28/2011 12:42 am
Here's one of the first videos I did (before I started making packs) of some of the besterest pixelers of the time. Brings back cool memories....

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKVRigVSKhg[/youtube]
dadnkjfsdsdf
06/26/2011 11:06 pm
New'ish video for Aageon's pack. He recently started back up, so i am adding the older spotlights I did. (added to the OP in link form). The pack is in the "discontinued" state, but the link lists his website (where you can also find "Bumpmaft")

Aageon's Xzen - Parts 1 and 2

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L4LpID6yhY[/youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBwTIFDjG8I[/youtube]
dadnkjfsdsdf
06/24/2011 9:56 am
Thanks all!

I sure wish the official forums were up. I'd like to update my packs and give you the link to Croco's....someday

*Edit*

-Added a link to Croco's pack.
-Changed the OP to reflect that this is now a pack spotlight thread
three_two
06/24/2011 8:19 am
Level 74 : Legendary Spleefer
32x packs are the best Can't wait to try this one!
mommaCarole
06/24/2011 8:04 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
nice texture pack, but COOL vid Gestankfaust. I like the random stormtrooper... and the chicken... things.
Nojam4u
06/24/2011 4:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I like the darkness of that texture pack Kudos to that dude. Right now (and probably for a while) I'm using Misa's 64x texture pack. It's actually really good! ...Just a recommendation/vouch xD
dadnkjfsdsdf
06/23/2011 6:30 pm
Yeah...32x

He is quite good. Him and I seem to have the same dark tastes though

halucid
06/23/2011 6:28 pm
Level 90 : Overlord Pixel Painter
That's awesome work. You should definitely bring him to PMC. He will find himself quite welcome here.

Is that a 32-bit pack?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome