Anti Jump "Command"

BlueGamerzTM's Avatar BlueGamerzTM6/23/14 6:44 pm
6/23/2014 6:54 pm
BlueGamerzTM's Avatar BlueGamerzTM
Hey guys, today I was playing around with the effect command in vanilla Minecraft, and I found a very interesting thing. Combining jump boost and slowness you can make a player "stucked", and totally unable to move or break blocks.
Put these commands together, and you will have it:

/effect <player> 8 <sec> 200 (200 shouldn't be changed. This will disable jumping.)
/effect <player> 4 <sec> 200 (200 shouldn't be changed. This will disable mining.)
/effect <player> 2 <sec> 255 (255 shouldn't be changed. This will disable moving.)

It's just a great command combination to make a player pissed off, or just give him/her a punishment.
BlueGamerzTM
Level 78 : Legendary Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BlueGamerzTM
06/23/2014 6:54 pm
Level 78 : Legendary Artist
MinecraftLover038
BlueGamerzTMHey guys, today I was playing around with the effect command in vanilla Minecraft, and I found a very interesting thing. Combining jump boost and slowness you can make a player "stucked", and totally unable to move or break blocks.

/effect <player> 8 <sec> 200 (200 shouldn't be changed. This will disable jumping.)
/effect <player> 4 <sec> 200 (200 shouldn't be changed. This will disable mining.)
/effect <player> 2 <sec> 255 (255 shouldn't be changed. This will disable moving.)

It's just a great command combination to make a player pissed off, or just give him/her a punishment.

Not to be mean.. but you are just now figuring this out 0.o?

Haha yea. I've stopped playing MC for a while, so just now had time to test things like this out.
MinecraftLover038
06/23/2014 6:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
BlueGamerzTMHey guys, today I was playing around with the effect command in vanilla Minecraft, and I found a very interesting thing. Combining jump boost and slowness you can make a player "stucked", and totally unable to move or break blocks.

Not to be mean.. but you are just now figuring this out 0.o?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome