After Alpha for meall_inclusive

Jetra's Avatar Jetra4/21/24 10:42 am history
2 emeralds 122 2
4/23/2024 10:12 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Now that I've finished my long-standing project that has haunted me due to my OCD, what is next for me in terms of Minecraft?

In short, who knows. Right now, I am so burnt out on the game that I do not want to see anything related to the game for quite some time. There are several dozen games sitting my my Steam, Epic, GoG libraries as well as a pile of physical media that I've been wanting to get around to for some time. When I'll get back into the game is anyone's guess and I don't intend on russing myself on it.

In the long, probably go play Alpha 1.0.1 to see the roots of the game and experience an even more pure form of the game. Another couple of ideas are either update to Alpha 1.2.6 where I can get slimes and slimeballs to spawn. Why do I have an obsession with Alpha? I don't really, just more of a curiosity than anything. Honestly, the game was far too simple and has lost its charm in the many hours that I've been playing it. Other than the texture of cobble that I miss, there isn't really anything special to it.

However, I'm probably more than likely going into the Beta versions where the game was a little more fleshed out and there were some new options to make for a fresh experience. I am torn between doing Beta 1.0 or Beta 1.7.3 for my playthrough. One is just Minecraft entering a new development phase while the other is considered to be the GREATEST VERSION EVAH!!!!!!111!!1@^@

It is not only vanilla versions that I want to play as well. There have been a multitude of mods and modpacks that I would like to pick up and finish inclduing playing Modern Minecraft. Some of the modpacks include Agrarian Skies, Technic, and the YogBox. I was not really a fan of the over-industrialization of the game and preferred the more magical side. Whem me and my older brother played Resonant Rise, I had fully went into that Harry Potter mod I can't remember the name of.

Anyway, those are going to be the goals and plans for the game for me moving forward. I'd love an idea of where my place will be.

Edit: Version
Jetra
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe