Abusing mod?

basicbrick's Avatar basicbrick10/29/12 9:58 pm
1 emeralds 190 2
10/29/2012 10:05 pm
Jack's Avatar Jack
ok so, i made a cool slender man skin, i know its not that original but i made one . i spent 1 hour on it, i posted it, said it was original and then left. i came back about 30 min later in my skin was gone then i checked my new messages, and my skin was taken down by a mod named Jackanoory and this is what he said

"Removed submission. Reason: Unoriginal
A significant portion of your skin uses parts from other skin(s) that you did not create and therefore do not have the right to reuse. This can include preexisting skins by other members, skin-making programs or official Minecraft textures. Our community is interested in quality, original skins. Make your own. Thanks."

this made me blow my steam, i DID NOT steal any parts of a skin. yes my suit my have looked like Dollars suit, but it was not. now if i was that mod i would check if I ACTUALLY STOLE THE SUIT. that mod was lazy and took down the skin with out a second glance. now, that is my sad story. thanks.
basicbrick
Level 49 : Master Pixel Painter