Seeking Assistance for a Unique Datapack on My Minecraft Server

fluentchaoz's Avatar fluentchaoz9/14/23 10:57 am
1 emeralds 138 1
11/10/2023 1:55 pm
Atten007's Avatar Atten007
I'm the admin of a small, close-knit Minecraft server for my friends, my small YouTube channel, and myself. Our server boasts a 12-year history, complete with its own lore. I've recently conceptualized a datapack that, unfortunately, is beyond my current capabilities. I need some help, and I'm prepared to offer a one-time payment for it.

Here's the concept:

I want to hide 10 unique stones near the server's spawn area. When a player finds a stone and places it on a designated pedestal, it will trigger a server-wide effect. For example, a specific stone could activate the timber datapack for all players. I have 10 server perks in mind; some are existing datapacks that need minor modifications (e.g., making only a specific craftable axe compatible with the timber datapack), while others seem to be entirely new ideas.

I'm looking for someone skilled and enthusiastic to help create this datapack. Here are some of the more ambitious effects I'm considering:

1. A stone that activates Teralith or amplified generation upon placement.
2. A stone that doubles ender chest storage or enables toggling between two separate ender chests.
3. The ability to use one Waystone (limited to one per player).
4. Craftable Spawners: mining existing spawners yields chunks that can be used to craft any vanilla spawner.
5. A structure that, once built and right-clicked, sets a player's home. It can be built anywhere but only one home teleportation point can be stored per player.
6. Extra Hearts acquired through various sacrifices.

Does this project seem doable to you? Is anyone interested in collaborating with me on this?
fluentchaoz
Level 1 : New Miner