Datapack request: Upwards item movement

Acerthorn's Avatar Acerthorn2/15/24 12:30 pm
2/16/2024 3:39 pm
Acerthorn's Avatar Acerthorn
I'm looking for a datapack (rather than a mod) that enables items to be transferred, hopper-style, but up. That's the one direction hoppers currently cannot go. Preferably, I'd like if it were a standalone item, independent from other hoppers, so as to minimize the risk of it conflicting with anything or becoming obsolete with an update.

I'd prefer if it's a datapack so I don't have to wait patiently for the modder to make a new version of the mod for each installment. For example, I'm currently using the Tubes Reloaded mod for this purpose, but it's only available for up to 1.20.1, which means I also don't have access to the auto-crafter added by 1.20.2.

There are mods that give "uppers" (for lack of a better term), but they all require the fabric modloader, and one of my favorite mods (Easy Villagers) requires the Neoforge modloader, so I can't play with both mods at the same time.

So a datapack would obviously be far more convenient for me.
Acerthorn
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner