Datapack functions do not work

KateGirlSK's Avatar KateGirlSK12/7/23 4:41 pm history
2 emeralds 269 7
12/10/2023 1:44 pm
A Lost Boy's Avatar A Lost Boy
I created my first new datapack for the version 1.19.2: Blessed Mode [​difficulty]. I created functions in it. When I started minecraft and put the datapack in the world in singleplayer, not a single function that I have in the datapack worked. I tried both /reload and /datapack and it didn't work. So I used the command /function to give one function at a time whether it goes and each function went one by one. I also have load and tick json on the datapack and I have a well-written basis in them. I have the following written in load.mcfunction:

# initialize mined oak wood
scoreboard objectives add mined_oak_wood minecraft.mined:minecraft.oak_log
scoreboard players set @a mined_oak_wood 0
# initialize crafting table
scoreboard objectives add crafting_table minecraft.used:minecraft.crafting_table
scoreboard players set @a crafting_table 0
#initialize timer
scoreboard objectives add effect_timer dummy
scoreboard players set TIMER effect_timer 0
# initialize mined with wood pickaxe
scoreboard objectives add stone_mined_with_wooden_pickaxe minecraft.mined:minecraft.stone_with_wooden_pickaxe
scoreboard players set @a stone_mined_with_wooden_pickaxe 0
# initialize golden apple
scoreboard objectives add used_golden_apple minecraft.used:minecraft.golden_apple
scoreboard players set @a used_golden_apple 0

function blessedmode:blessedmode
schedule function blessedmode:apply_effects 2400
schedule function blessedmode:golden_apple_effect 4800
schedule function blessedmode:stone_mining_effect 6000

And here is tick.mcfunction:

# Increasing the value of the time scoreboard in each tick (20 ticks is 1 second)
scoreboard players add TIMER effect_timer 1
# Time check every 30 minutes (30 minutes = 30 * 60 seconds = 1800 seconds)
execute if score TIMER effect_timer matches 1800 run function blessedmode:ApplyEffects
execute as @a[​scores={stone_mined_with_wooden_pickaxe=1..}] run function blessedmode:stone_mining_effect

I do not know what to do. I wouldn't want to put a datapack after every /function command, but for everything to go normally datapack. That if I put a datapack in the world and when I do something (eg: if I eat food, it will add one heart to my heart bar) it will go and I don't have to give commands to the functions. For more than a day I have been looking for the problem, where it is, how to fix it, but I don't know where it is. I read the pages, looked at the forums to see if I could find something similar on YouTube, but I couldn't find anything. Help me with this problem, pls. I will be happy for any help, big or small. If you want, I will also send you pictures of my functions that I have on the datapack.
KateGirlSK
Level 30 : Artisan Miner