One of my map have been stoled without my permission

Fit_Fire's Avatar Fit_Fire7/18/21 1:07 pm
3 emeralds 171 3
7/18/2021 5:13 pm
Aspirin60's Avatar Aspirin60
Hey, i uploaded a map on my profile and i recently search "minecaft sailship" on google, and i find a screen of my map, i clicked and it loaded a website with a download for my map, but i never autorised them to do that so i wanted to know if i can have some help with this,

Thank you ^^
Fit_Fire
Level 33 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dreamCritting
07/18/2021 2:13 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
history
You might be able to report the submission if whatever site it was posted on has a report button, or you could file a DMCA, but other than that there isn't much which can be done about this sort of thing - also be very careful about visiting those sites as some contain malware, make sure you have an antivirus and scan links and files using Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ before visiting or opening them.

Also even "safe" sites can sometimes have ads which can cause viruses to be downloaded without you even needing to click anything, I would recommend getting Ublock Origin: https://ublockorigin.com/ to block ads on unfamiliar sites.
Aspirin60
07/18/2021 5:13 pm
Level 84 : Elite Jarl
Thanks for the ublockorigin-link,i changed my adblocker yet... (c;
07/18/2021 1:14 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
07/18/2021 1:14 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
That1Rand0mChannel-SBCDev
07/18/2021 1:50 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
history
Don't worry, it's just a virus website. They steal everything. Had my mods and submissions stolen on virus websites and shady websites, I ignore them, and take them as compliments, because this is actually a sign of popularity that most people miss. The more you have your stuff stolen on virus websites, the more likely you're getting popular.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome