Wanting to create a cottage core world/server

_Faydflowright_'s Avatar _Faydflowright_3/12/24 6:56 pm
4/23/2024 12:36 am
kennis942's Avatar kennis942
Hey everyone! So I have been in the mood to play/create a world with others that incorporates aesthetic fun builds and LORE.

I have been working on models of things I really like for a little while now, and even got some mobs commissioned. I do have a mod up on curse forge called Fay's Cottagecore Details that I've also been working on updating too.

It would be awesome to find a few others who are good at creating servers with original items or a mod expert who would like to work together to create a completely original modded game.

If any of this interests you, even just to want to play on a server, please let me know!
_Faydflowright_
Level 1 : New Explorer