Host o hamachi?

alenyee's Avatar alenyee2/25/23 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 238 9
4/6/2023 4:18 am
EXORAS's Avatar EXORAS
alenyee
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

EXORAS
04/06/2023 4:18 am
Hello,

EXORAS Minecraft Hosting. Eliminate such problems. As Exoras, we offer you the best prices and the highest performance. Our 24 online support team is always ready to assist you.

JOIN DISCORD & WEBSITE
50% OFF CODE EXORAS50
Link__HM
03/01/2023 5:03 am
Level 49 : Master Strawberry
history
I suggest taking a look at this (if that link doesn't work try here).

Personally, I have had problems with trying to use Hamachi in the past and probably wouldn't recommend it. Even when it did work we were only able to connect two people at a time, like I said, I've had problems with it. Zero Tier is another one I have used in the past, but I'm not really sure if it's any better. But that was a long time ago, so if you want to try, I'd say to go for it.

If you're willing to put in the extra work upfront I would maybe suggest something like hosting with Heroku, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, or something similar. You can look up tutorials for each of these, although keep in mind they may be a bit more in-depth.

Aternos is pretty easy and free, but I don't really like it that much tbh. Another similar option is Minehut, but idk if that lets you have plugins for free or not either.

The simplest acceptable option is probably to just pay for a cheap server that only costs you something like $3 a month and that should allow you to host a few friends and, so long as you get it from a decent place, you should be able to add whatever plugins you like. Although, with more plugins likely comes more lag so depending on what you want to do, the cheapest server option may not be powerful enough for smooth gameplay.

Edit: There also might be the option of doing some kind of reverse-connection (not sure on this terminology) (where a server that is open to the internet forwards clients to your computer (where the minecraft server is running)). For example these mods: Ngrok LAN, e4mc. Although, I don't know much about networking and, as of writing, have never used either mod.
alenyee
03/01/2023 12:41 pm
Wow ok! Thx mate i’ll check for it! Thx for ur answer🫶🏻
KiraiYugen
02/25/2023 8:21 pm
I personally recommend you aternos is free and you can put mods, texture packs etc i recommend you to see a tutorial to use it
alenyee
02/25/2023 8:41 pm
I tried aternos before but the problem is that if i want to host it to make it be always on i have to pay and i cant download the server with the plugins i put there but thx for the answer!!!
KiraiYugen
03/09/2023 12:45 pm
wait what you probably are doing something wrong aternos is free you can watch a tutorial (i mean i use it for free)
alenyee
02/25/2023 6:37 pm
I am Trying to do a server but i dont of if i should buy a host or wait and use hamachi to Connect with friends while we r doing it

what do u think?
And if you know any program better Than hamachi, can u tell me the name?
thxxxxxxxxx
xOpetz
02/25/2023 8:43 pm
Level 28 : Expert Princess
You can use the Essential mod.
Alas, it is only for a licensed copy of the game.
alenyee
02/25/2023 9:15 pm
Wow ok! I’ll try it thx!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome