World not showing up in list???

CorkyW's Avatar CorkyW7/10/16 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 301 2
7/10/2016 11:38 pm
CorkyW's Avatar CorkyW
I was playing on my survival world with the kidsjust a minute ago (as I've been doing most of the day) and I paused game to look at something on my computer. Well my computer kinda locked up EXCEPT for MC. Literally nothing on my comp would work, everything "not responding" but I( could easily go back in my MC and play.....however I did notice my character would continue moving a little when i let off the keys, as if I were playing on ice.

Anyways to the point, I had to shut down and restart my comp. Since I got back on I( go to log on and only my 1.9 worlds are showing up in my list, not my 1.10's. I checked my .minecraft/saves and sure enuff my survival 1.10 world is still there. And yes I double checked, I'm still on my 1.10 profile aqs usual, but the world simply isnt showing up in my launcher/list.

Any ideas? I have latest Java (though that shouldnt be the issue), I've pulled the save out and put back in, still doesnt show up, I've swapped to another 1.10 profile and even my 1.9 profile, the world simply isnt showing up, yet it's sitting there in the saves folder.
CorkyW
Level 21 : Expert Architect