Why does this enchanted texture for weapons not work in FIre Emblem resource pack? (Optifine)

Daralexen's Avatar Daralexen3/15/24 1:59 am
3/16/2024 2:46 pm
Daralexen's Avatar Daralexen
I installed a resource pack that adds various weapons from Fire Emblem Three Houses in the form of CITs over vanilla weapons and tools. One of the features of the pack is that the Heroic Relics (Weapons used by main and major characters in Three Houses) will have a glowing/activated texture when enchanted. I have enchanted my weapons with the proper enchantments and CIT names for Failnaught (Power Bow) and Blutgang (Sharpness Netherite Sword), but they do not show the glowing/activated texture. I tried going into the property files to add enchantment level values, but it still does not work. In fact, the latest log says that "sharpness_3" is not a valid value. Is there something that I am doing wrong, or is the pack just outdated and needs to be remade for 1.20? The pack was originally made for 1.16, but it still loads and works in later releases aside from the activated weapons. The original author of the resource pack is inactive now, so I cannot ask them for help.

properties file:

type=item
matchItems=netherite_sword
model=optifine/cit/fe3blocks/base/melee
texture=blutgang_u
enchantmentIDs=sharpness
nbt.display.Name=ipattern:blutgang *

The pack for those that are interested: Fire Emblem 3 Blocks (Golden Deer Edition) Minecraft Texture Pack (planetminecraft.com)
Daralexen
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner