Wanting to start a Greek Mythology server!

NatureValley's Avatar NatureValley5/8/12 8:11 pm
6/23/2012 11:16 am
WyattCJ's Avatar WyattCJ
I am wanting to start a Greek Mythology server! This is what will happen: When a new player joins for the first time they have to choose a 'Big 3 God' (Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades) and will have to work his way up to become a demi-god and get magic powers. Everytime they master a magic spell they will achieve another. I am looking for 2 other people to be the other 2 gods. You need to be trustworthy. I will also need someone to host a temporary server until we finish building then ill pay for a hosted one.
NatureValley
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WyattCJ
06/23/2012 11:16 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
I could host the server since I have a couple bukkit servers already ready but we will need to get some of the plugins custom made. Please pm me.
karateninja
06/20/2012 12:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
im in, send me the ip,but is it hamichi can i be hephaestus
bewpy
05/19/2012 5:17 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Fish
If this is still going on, could I be Aphrodite? haha.
FoxOfDoom
05/16/2012 10:55 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Moved to 'Server Discussion & Help' as this is server related discussion.
DaedricWookie
05/16/2012 7:55 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Puncher
If you want roleplay type of server I have one ^^
CallMePepper
05/16/2012 7:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
Only 3 pages Nature why did u cry about it on my other post?
jesbuscus
05/16/2012 10:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
pepper your server probally isnt even up.... it was given up on by several people i assume
erikus6
05/15/2012 4:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
have a server yet? if so can I have IP?
Dialga
05/10/2012 12:35 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
ill be hades
KingDwarfus
05/10/2012 12:34 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
IGN:King_Dwarfus

I can build good structures from the greeks and i wanna be kronos as character so i can create hell
elderr1
05/10/2012 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
meeee
AsterVine
05/10/2012 12:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
toyboy263
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/bigbadloser/

not bad builds but you should have went in f1 view first, also the boats are a bit small(if they are yours make them a bit more... ambitious but not bad at all

Also im uploading images anyone know a good place to put them (Not Deviant tho)
BigBadLoser
05/09/2012 8:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
Re-Post with pictures this time.
Hephaestus:

IGN: BigBadLoser
God/Goddesses: Hephaestus:
Experiance: Owned 2 Been admin on 3 and mod on 5.
Banned from more than 1 server?: None
Age (It will NOT be judged so much that you wont be a god/goddes): 14
Maturity 1/10: 8
Plug in Experiance: World edit, Essentials, Demigods. Most anti-greifing and rollback plugins
Rank on other server? If so, proof: Diplomat. Other server? Like one of yours?
Anything else? (This will improve your chances!): I love RP servers. The last Demigod server i was on was really bad. No spawn or anything. I can use WE and Gm to build Mount Olympus
Pictures of builds? not required:[/quote]
Pictures are required for Hephaestus[/quote]
Pictures of builds?[/quote]
YES! [/quote]
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/bigbadloser/
NatureValley
05/09/2012 7:51 pm
We need a server to start building on! Please shoot me an pm or post your ip on here!
skilletdabomb
05/09/2012 5:18 pm
Can i be poseidon
IGN:skilletdabomb
esbe1160
05/09/2012 3:54 pm
i do
egg2011
05/09/2012 3:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
I will help!
Ign:eggchaser2011
I could be a boss or somthing.I dont have to be a God i just want to be apart!!!!
erikus6
05/09/2012 3:39 pm
Sorry for the length of my story though xD
AsterVine
05/09/2012 5:13 pm
wow you app is long :O
erikus6
05/09/2012 3:38 pm
like this:
IGN:erikus6
Why do you want to join this server: I thoroughly enjoy Greek mythology, It is one of my greatest loves in the world, it is fun to have servers such as this have Greek mythology within them, and I think it would be great for me to become a part of this future community.
Past bans: Only one due to a misunderstanding that I was not allowed to explain before the sentence was carried out.
What you can contribute to this server: I can contribute my ideas, time, my unique way to look at something (a problem, buildings, etc), and my help with people on the server in need.
Create a background for yourself as a person within a Greek mythological world: I go by the name Tharoc Thunderer. I am a human cursed to eternally wander this Earth as penance for my evils, I once lived in a realm and age long forgotten by antiquity. My face is one that can never be forgotten, it is one with five faces, with five mossy green beards, and each face contains within them black lips and black soul piercing eyes with blood red pupils, two for every accursed face. It has been many countless eons since the beginning of my existence, some say I predate everything people know of, even the theoretical things, the only proof of my race is my ancient tale, and my word I am indeed of the race of humanity. Many seek immortality so as to be eternally young, and to be able to have untold wealth and power, only I alone am here on this plane of existence to understand how meaningless being incapable of death can be, nobody alive or dead can understand my pain. Now I only wish to live in contentment with my simplicity, digging, farming, mining, even small-scale sale of goods to help others, I have been around so long that I if it even mattered could use the constantly repeating cycle of history to predict everything that will ever come to be, and even those that might have been, but there is no point in that, what would be life without questions? I once wished for death to come to me, but with the seemingly small help of a child I saw it as it truly was, it taught me I should use my vast timeless knowledge to help others, so thanks to that long dead child, now a countless many greats, grandmother, I walk now this infernal land with purpose as I once had long ago. I now live in Rinridge, the current main hub for humanity in this age of myth and lore. With miners and their minerals, digger with their sand and dirt, salesmen with their many items to sell, to even the wholesome and incredibly important farmers and fishermen who bring in the many healthy foods eaten now. I have fought side by side my friends, even my rivals in battle to protect their families, but never again shall I try to meddle in the wars of nations, I am now but a simple man as I wish to stay, but In times of great need I may come to aid. I carry within me tomes of vast greatness stored within my ageless mind, I know many a secret from this world and many before it, I if I so chose could control the elements, and causes all to cease to be, I never chose this path, but like all I too cannot choose what I become, I could devour the sea, and cause the sun to crumble, I could do many things, many once considered me "divine". I alone hold back the tide of chaos, to such a great scale that none, not even the truly divine could begin to comprehend, all I wish more is to be who I wish to be, an average being of average importance, nothing to do, no need to protect all of creation, or to destroy it on need. Next time you hear the name Tharoc Thunderer, remember me as the kind, humble man I wish to live as, and not the protector of all from chaos, nor as the never-ending being forced to walk these endless, universal halls. All that I have left ahead is more work to be done, and in the end not even the emptiness of nothing will last as all things begin again. I am a being long ago accursed, so many eons ago even I no longer recalled my true name, though never aging I too do change, all I can do now is share my knowledge. This is my tale, a tale of Tharoc Thunderer, now all you have time to listen to has now been heard.
erikus6
05/09/2012 3:16 pm
@Nature You could try having a basic application set up, as well as a "background" requirement where you make up who you are within greek mythology with a nickname and stuff, if they don't do it then you know they don't have the time, patience, or creativity to be given the responsibility.
erikus6
05/09/2012 3:13 pm
To all the "me"'s you most likely won't get it, you have to prove yourself capable, not just beg you expect it to just be handed to you.
jesbuscus
05/09/2012 3:08 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
dude can i plzzz! help with building this i have been head admin on 3 servers i also helped build them from the ground up plz im great with voxel sniper and world edit
porridgerock
05/09/2012 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
me i wanna i use a server wiv clanforge and use the demigods plugin and also add swatchdog for mods and stuff
NatureValley
05/09/2012 1:37 pm
wait what is yall's ip to the server you wanto to dedicate to be my server
NatureValley
05/09/2012 1:37 pm
hahahah shadow im buying the server tonight
Cpt_Unicorn
05/09/2012 10:41 am
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
i wanna be hades plz i will do anything
AsterVine
05/09/2012 10:54 am
anything, you say? XD had to be said.
Wojoski
05/09/2012 10:31 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I will help work with the greek mythology theme my brother majored on greek mythology and I know a lot bout it
AsterVine
05/09/2012 10:37 am
you can major in greek mythology? awesome
MrDannyDell
05/09/2012 10:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Me
Tommy_walsh
05/09/2012 10:27 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Me!
NatureValley
05/09/2012 10:17 am
ill just buy a server soon maybe tomorrow
AsterVine
05/09/2012 10:36 am
well Ill sure try get it full if you do
djhiphop7
05/09/2012 10:04 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
I will help and maybe be able to get a world just for us on my favorite server
chris54321
05/09/2012 10:02 am
Sure
ttrulez
05/09/2012 9:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
and no sorry don't have a sever that is spare I hav 1 tho but got plans 4 it. Sorry
ttrulez
05/09/2012 9:05 am
*God
ttrulez
05/09/2012 9:04 am
This sounds awesome not fussed on the gos I'll b.
NatureValley
05/09/2012 8:56 am
do you have a server we can dedicate to this?
AsterVine
05/09/2012 10:06 am
I could ask my friend but i dont think so since i believe our server will be to showcase our builds and help with recruiting for our build group only and the best i can do for hosting is a 5player hamaci server :S

Edit:
I think we can probably do the build for you if you give us credit for what we do and then we could give you the world save to put on the server when you have one. but to put it on ours would probably over complicate things between those in the build group and those in the rp so i doubt the owner of the server will allow the server to be used for the rp but i will still ask
AsterVine
05/09/2012 8:55 am
i would like to help build, im part of a new build team and i have made several large builds before and i would love to have a try at ancient greek buildings
NatureValley
05/09/2012 8:30 am
DOES ANYONE HAVE A SERVER THAT THE WILL CONVERT TO MY SERVER??!!
non-hamachi
tufnut2crack
05/08/2012 10:09 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Sign me In!
CallMePepper
05/08/2012 10:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
Couldi be Hermes or Ares please? Or maybe Poseidon. ill change my skin
lost-hero-117
05/08/2012 9:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ranger
Nemisis,
Is the one i will be,
Revenge,
We shall see.

Nemisis is a woman,
which matters not,
And justice you get,
Getting away you shall not.

The skins,
Do we change?
griefers will be the targets, at the firing range.

That was all I got with my poetry skills, but seriously do we need to change our skins?
lost-hero-117
06/23/2012 10:22 am
is there an accepting type thing here? To be more organized?
DaedricWookie
05/08/2012 9:42 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Puncher
BrineCraft [69.64.33.101:25717]
[We brought back KNIGHT_PECULIER]
Tired of Skyrim? Want more quests, jobs, guilds to join, and so much more? We have all that and more in BrineCraft! It has so many quest and rolepaly styled plugins you'll feel like you're playing the next addition of the Elder Scrolls! This is your chance! Fight with Knight_Peculier, and many others!!

[We have quests that are compatible with greek myths and such. Come and join?]
nutbags25
05/08/2012 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
me to my ign is nutbags25 skype me at nutbags25 can i be the massenger of the gods gabriel fiy my real life name in gabriel
lost-hero-117
05/08/2012 9:45 pm
Oh my gob, my name is Gabriel as well!
I think I know why you want to be the messenger of the gods.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome