I think I broke my Minecraft

Ennen's Avatar Ennen5/2/13 6:59 am
1 emeralds 338 4
5/2/2013 7:29 am
BillNye_'s Avatar BillNye_
A while ago I found a world hole in my SSP world. Days and many world loads/reloads later, it still hasn't repaired itself.
Now, I'm finding more and every so often, my client will repeatedly (like every second or so until I exit) reload every chunk in my world. I am now getting 10-30 second response delays when I try to interact with any entity (opening a chest, killing a skeleton, etc). My client is allocating itself too much RAM (multiple GB instead of 400-900MB). And my chunk updates limit themselves and my frames to >20.
And this happened (and keeps happening);
Click to reveal

I'm posting to ask what you guys think I should do, my world is clearly corrupted in one or many ways. But before I delete it I'd like to know if there' some way or restoring it?
I've spent (probably too many) months working on it, and I don't just want to kill it off now ._.
Ennen
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist