Staff Permissions

The Mesiah's Avatar The Mesiah7/10/14 2:21 pm
1 emeralds 209 1
7/11/2014 4:18 pm
erisawesome's Avatar erisawesome
Yo, I own a network server and I was wondering how I should layout my Moderator rank.

Since November 2012 my Moderator rank has been the default Group Manager permissions listed for Moderator + Some extras such as /gm 1. Wondering if I should be chaining that, and to what if so? As in changing by adding or removing permissions.

If I were to add permissions it would be essentials.* and then the bar for Mod would be set really high but Iw ouldnt have 12 year olds as staff to represent me and show how bad of judgement I have haha.

If I were to set the bar lower and remove permissions to the point of /kick /ban /mute essential moderation permissions then no one would even want that rank and just want a rank up, but I would be assured of no ab00se from them and I could rank almost anyone staff and not worry my ass off at nights on end.

So far most of my staff like the idea of adding more permissions and making moderator more of a higher rank. Currently I only have a few ranks, operator and trial mod are new and only 1 person has those, probably going to remove them, or at least trial mod unless some of you think thats necessary.

Player
TrialMod
Mod
HeadMod
Admin
Operator/Owner

Thank you very much for your help <3
-Venus
The Mesiah
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon