Skin Plugin (Offline Mode)

Lucy_the_Cow's Avatar Lucy_the_Cow5/23/15 12:55 am
1 emeralds 3.9k 10
6/13/2015 1:34 am
Lucy_the_Cow's Avatar Lucy_the_Cow
Hey PMC!
I'm here to ask about a plugin. I'm not exactly sure it if is a thing because most server run in online mode.

What I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for a plugin to alter a players skin for my offline LAN server. The plugin has to be able to work without internet access. I host a LAN server which my sister & I play on and it runs in offline mode as we do not have access to the internet. This is starting to bug us, as we'd like to make some Lets Plays, but our skins come up as Steve in the game. Basically, the plugin would have to be able to give us a skin viewable to all players.

If you know of a plugin, that would be amazing if you would be able to let me know about it. I've had a look around for it, but had no luck so far. I'm not looking into paying money to get one made.

Yes, we do both have premiums accounts. Please don't tell me to buy the game, because we do indeed both have minecraft accounts.
~Lucy_the_Cow & oOArcticFoxOo
Lucy_the_Cow
Level 38 : Artisan Ladybug

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LGCJosh
06/13/2015 1:18 am
Level 1 : New Network
He didn't say he doesn't have internet. You can host a server in "offline" mode which will allow users without minecraft premium to play on the server without internet access. Bad thing is minecraft doesn't not authenticate any player accounts so anyone anywhere can connect to the server.
pschmitz
06/13/2015 1:11 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
How the fuck r u doing this if you have no internet?
Lucy_the_Cow
06/13/2015 1:33 am
No need for the language. :L
I have a school tablet which has access to internet, but they won't let me play MC on it. I play MC on another laptop with my sister.
LGCJosh
06/13/2015 1:08 am
There is no such thing. In order to have a skin working your server must use authentication verifying on accounts. Servers in offline ignore account authentication therefor skins will not be shown.
Lucy_the_Cow
06/13/2015 1:34 am
Dang, oh well. Thanks for the help!
DylanThorpe2014
05/24/2015 5:59 am
Lucy_the_Cow
06/12/2015 11:04 pm
I just realised this is probably a dead thread, but I didn't want to make a new thread on the same topic. Sorry in advance if it is dead.
I had a look into this one, and from what I can see the plugin requires the internet to work. :c Thanks for the suggestion though! c:
BeMyDinoDouh
05/23/2015 6:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Wtf?
Lucy_the_Cow
05/24/2015 3:03 am
..?
Lucy_the_Cow
05/23/2015 6:14 pm
~Bump