1.8 server Lag at startup of minecraft with optifine help!

EliTehPikachu's Avatar EliTehPikachu10/24/15 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 301 4
10/25/2015 3:40 pm
EliTehPikachu's Avatar EliTehPikachu
hello, thanks for reading this thread anyways, i've been having this issue ever since i upgraded to windows 10 about a week later from playing with windows 10 i've started to get server lag every single time i launched minecraft. now i didnt know why i was getting this issue until i started testing. so i went on 1.7 and i didnt get any server lag at all at first join, then i went on 1.8 again thinking the issue went away, but it didnt. so i just went on plain minecraft 1.8 (i was using optifine before) and i joined a server and i got 0 server lag at all. this is making me very frustrated because the server lag lasts about 2 minutes until it goes away and its super annoying. i wanna use optifine but i dont think i can take the amount of server lag i get (im impatient) and the server lag usually doesnt go away (i get server lag at some points during playing) if anyone had this problem and knows a solution please tell me how to fix this because i really like playing with optifine and i dont wanna play minecraft without it unless i have to in order to get rid of this lag ;-;

Thanks
EliTehPikachu
Level 1 : New Miner