Server hosting help

TheColorBlindCuber's Avatar TheColorBlindCuber12/16/13 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 185 6
12/25/2013 11:55 pm
goofyguber7's Avatar goofyguber7
Hello.

Ive recently been wanting to open up a server again. Its almost been a year sense i had to close my previous one because a ran out of money for two reasons.

1. Most of my players were not the kind of people that really had the money to donate.
2. I got cancer and had to quit my job so i couldn't get money to keep the server open.

The problem is that im still going though cancer and cant work, so no money. My internet isn't powerful enough to support a good enough minecraft server either. I was just wondering if there was "free" server hosts that could get me started. I looked at sites like http://www.serversfree.com/. Anyone out there know of anyway to get a free not really big or 24/7 server running? any help is welcome.

Bye!

(I recently turned 16 if your wondering about my age)
TheColorBlindCuber
Level 24 : Expert Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

goofyguber7
12/25/2013 11:55 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Go big or go home, get a expensive server make it how u want it and
Dont ask for donations, make ranks and make people wanna buy donations
DtigerCSK
12/21/2013 9:09 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
If you are going through personal problems, you probably shouldn't be making a Minecraft server. Then again, if you really still want to make a server, you probably should use home hosting, or until you get a job or a reliable source of income. Since your internet isn't good enough to support a good enough Minecraft server, you probably still can make a smaller server. There's no other way to host a server for free.

Also, relying on donations is not exactly the best way to keep a server up. And about free hosts, you won't find any except a few which allows a temporary server that you can't customize, lasting only around a day maximum, which then it requires you to pay or make a new one. The site you linked to, serversfree, is a web host. You won't be able to run a Minecraft server on that.
TheColorBlindCuber
12/25/2013 8:55 pm
Thanks
The_Vine
12/19/2013 4:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nobody gives free 24/7 server hosting for free mate, Sorry.
TheColorBlindCuber
12/20/2013 9:32 pm
I wasn't asking for a 24/7 server like i said at the bottom of the page.
TheColorBlindCuber
12/19/2013 4:09 pm
bump?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome