[SOLVED] Server help!! I cant run 2 Minecraft servers at onc

in2lego's Avatar in2lego3/21/13 11:18 pm
1 emeralds 102 4
3/22/2013 2:23 pm
Mercalyn's Avatar Mercalyn
I run one minecraft server, and i just recently tried to run a second one, but i did not have enough space on my laptop, so i got a new one, so i portforwarded this new server i made on port 25564 (my other server is on 25565) amd i put in the server ip as ABC.DE.FG.HIJ:25564, but i cannot connect (Says "Cant reach Server") i portforwarded them properly, both servers are on tdp and ucp, and when i run one or another on my first laptop it works, but when i try running the second server on my other laptop it doesnt work!!! Can anyone please help me???

[SOLVED] I had to type in my ipv4 address on my portforwarding (I used the first laptop's ipv4 address by accident)!!!
in2lego
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mercalyn
03/22/2013 2:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Sounds like I didn't do much to help, then.

What did you do to make it work?
in2lego
03/22/2013 12:39 pm
[SOLVED]!! Thx for ur help tho!
in2lego
03/22/2013 11:50 am
Yeah, i am running the first server on the first laptop, and then i tried running the second server on the second laptop, but it did not work so then i turned off the other server and still the second server did not work! Also, one time before, i tried running my first sever on a third laptop, because on my first server computer i accidently deleted java (Long story) and it did not work! I will try running my first server on my second laptop! i will reply and tell u what happens later!!!!!
Mercalyn
03/22/2013 2:04 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
When you run the 2nd server on the 2nd laptop, are you running the 1st one too?

Maybe you could try transferring the files from the 1st laptop to the 2nd laptop. If it works, you've confirmed that it is a server-file error. If it doesn't work, then something with that laptop is wrong(network, filesystems.. )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome