Regarding Chest Restocking

Reec3ty's Avatar Reec3ty2/13/13 5:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 7
2/15/2013 12:00 am
Reec3ty's Avatar Reec3ty
Hello there. This post may be a little straightforward, hopefully this is something that'll be solved relatively easily. The issue at hand is a plugin my server is using, ChestRestock. It seems that I cannot find a method to automatically set up the chests in the world.

I was questioning if there was a way to change all existing chests into ones with ChestRestock properties. I have my loot_tables configured, and they work properly, but my world is 5000x5000 (The map is a zombie survival replica of The War Z) and going around finding chests would be tedious.

If anyone has a solution, or if they may be able to read up on this, I'd be greatly appreciated. If you need me to post any information, whether the config or loot_tables, just tell me so.
Reec3ty
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Reec3ty
02/15/2013 12:00 am
Anyone?
Reec3ty
02/14/2013 8:31 am
Still having problems. I tried a YML parser, there was an error but I sought out to find a solution, yet none seemed to relate to my issue.

My loot_tables (note it all fits in one chest, with all randomisations being different for variety. Also, spout guns are being used, so where you see 318:#### is a gun data value and its accompanying ammo [which I want shipped with the gun]):

http://pastebin.com/A8qSBt1a

Example loot_table

http://pastebin.com/9tjLMFdK

Thanks in advance.
Rawwk
02/14/2013 12:26 am
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
# Ignore this if you're not using Multiverse-Adventure
restock_chests_reset_worlds:
- hungergames

Is "hungergames" the world name? Do you have multi world plugin?

or

According to the plugin commands did you type
/cr create then place chests?

/cr create
is now used to initialize chests.
Reec3ty
02/14/2013 1:58 am
'hungergames' is the default Multiworld name for the plugin in the config. Since I'm just using 'world', I need not to pay attention to that section in the config (as guided by the instructions set out).

I was questioning the /cr create, but that'd mean a manual selection of placing chests. I might as well go ahead and do that though, but /cr set <property> is needed for loot_table properties to work.

Thanks for the help though.
Reec3ty
02/14/2013 12:14 am
Rawwk
02/13/2013 8:20 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Could you possibly post the config on pastebin?
CGBrothers
02/13/2013 8:00 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
Co-ordinates? Im not too familiar with Chest restock but I know that some chest restocking plugins allows for you to create 'classes' and have all chests have a random chance for the classes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome