Process crashed with exitcode -805306369.

Prozact's Avatar Prozact1/26/24 3:31 am
1/26/2024 7:22 pm
Prozact's Avatar Prozact
I got a crash and uhh ig I'm confused. When MC launched the tab was just green and red checker-ed square tiles. It says the crash is a memory exceed error smth. I was running forge during mod load and decided to put in a jar to troll myself. (POSSIBLE UNKNOWN CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS WOE IS ME.)

I just wanna know if anyone else experienced it, out of boredom and curiosity. Sorry if troll.

I'll reply with detail fyi btw, but yeah.
Prozact
Level 1 : New Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MiceganBuilds
01/26/2024 5:40 pm
Level 28 : Expert Sus
memory exceed error stands for crash because of lack of ram, so either no wasl ram left on pc or you need to increase the ram allowed for a game instance in a launcher
MiceganBuilds
01/26/2024 5:41 pm
Level 28 : Expert Sus
peretty sure it should say "out of memory", if won't help, find someone who can read crash logs or do it yourself
star_weaver
01/26/2024 2:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
if this is a genuine help request post the crashlog
Prozact
01/26/2024 5:21 pm
I checked logs and for some reason it doesn't show them on PrismMC. (Weird.)

I unzipped the .gz files too and so far no exitcodes anywhere? This is really weird.

I'm so sorry for stalling. (But Idk how they went missing, I don't delete my logs at all.)

I'll give an update if I find them. I'm skimming my logs rn just in case.
star_weaver
01/26/2024 5:23 pm
should be a folder called crashlogs
Prozact
01/26/2024 5:26 pm
history
PrismMC don't got that? I checked the dir's. None of that. Neither 1.8.9 nor PrismMC base directory has "crashlogs," just regular ole' logs.

(I checked for any folder named "crashlogs" on everything by voidtools too, so I'm pretty sure it's not there.)
star_weaver
01/26/2024 5:36 pm
it should be in the root directory of the instance, assuming they haven't completely rewritten the way Minecraft does logs and deals with crashes that is and considering that launcher has been kinda stolen from the multiMC GitHub you should be able to

1. click the instance
2. on right side - edit instance
3. click other logs
4. at the drop down menu at the top there should be all your logs, look for the latest one that has any sort of mention of crash
otherwise if you could upload the latest log after it crashes using the built in feature that would also help out somewhat
Prozact
01/26/2024 5:49 pm
I tried that too obviously. It was not there, hence why I wanted to check the logs myself.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome