NEI cheat mode

heat_wave's Avatar heat_wave6/18/14 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 4
6/18/2014 6:52 pm
heat_wave's Avatar heat_wave
ok so i installed NEI for minecraft 1.6.4 and when i try to enable cheat mode i can't. i can still scroll through all the options (cheat,Recipe,utilities) but when i enable cheat mode none of the utilities showed up in the top left corner just the trash. I enabled everything even try the "change the global to world" option nothing works this is bugging me. HELP!!
heat_wave
Level 27 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

heat_wave
06/18/2014 6:45 pm
piratescottWhy do you people keep using abbreviations and expect everyone to know without googling. At least do NEI (Not Enough Items Mod) or something please.

Anyway I googled around and the most similar solution to it that I could find was this

"This is a config option to lock NEI in Recipe Mode only. It's designed for people (like me) who want to commit to a Survival game, but can't help themselves when it's so easy to cheat in items. This option is on by default when you download NEI.

You can turn this off in the configuration file. Go to the config folder (probably C:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/config) and find NEI.cfg. Open it with Notepad, and change the line that says lockmode=0 to lockmode=-1. This will unlock the option to switch to cheat mode in the options menu in-game.

If that doesn't work for whatever reason, cheat mode can be manually set by changing the line that says cheatmode=0 to cheatmode=2."

Nope the config is already set that way and i still wont work
piratescott
06/18/2014 6:25 pm
Level 40 : Master Pirate
Why do you people keep using abbreviations and expect everyone to know without googling. At least do NEI (Not Enough Items Mod) or something please.

Anyway I googled around and the most similar solution to it that I could find was this

"This is a config option to lock NEI in Recipe Mode only. It's designed for people (like me) who want to commit to a Survival game, but can't help themselves when it's so easy to cheat in items. This option is on by default when you download NEI.

You can turn this off in the configuration file. Go to the config folder (probably C:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/config) and find NEI.cfg. Open it with Notepad, and change the line that says lockmode=0 to lockmode=-1. This will unlock the option to switch to cheat mode in the options menu in-game.

If that doesn't work for whatever reason, cheat mode can be manually set by changing the line that says cheatmode=0 to cheatmode=2."
lordmaker1234_
06/18/2014 6:21 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
ReInstall it and then check the config file
heat_wave
06/18/2014 6:52 pm
wait serouisly its that simple .... DANGIT it worked tho
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com