Need help identifying old map/schematic

EpicKnarvik97's Avatar EpicKnarvik974/11/24 9:00 am
2 emeralds 136 2
4/11/2024 2:01 pm
EpicKnarvik97's Avatar EpicKnarvik97
I've spent hours trying to find just where in the world I found a map/schematic. I got it from somewhere, and imported it into my server in 2013. What I have found is that the map seems to be a somewhat expanded version of Francz's map. It also seems the expanded map identical to the one I have was added to the yogbox mod-pack, at least according to this entry (though it being in a snow biome, and the user using a texture pack makes it look slightly different).

Here are some images of the town from the world I have it in. Note that the floating vines and signs are not original, but were added as the map is used for BlockHunt. If I'm to describe it, it's a walled town/village with a single entry/exit. It has an open park-like area with three fountains. There is a church with a graveyard to the right when facing the door. The town has a small field with wheat, and a melon and pumpkin farm. The houses generally use oak wood or stone for the roof, and bricks, cobblestone, stone and white wool for the walls. One house has a wheat farm on one balcony, and a sugar cane farm on another. A bunch of the houses have pipes, created with cobblestone and a tip made of an iron block with a smooth stone slab on top.

An image of the town
An other image of the town
Yet another image of the town
Fourth image of the town
Fifth image of the town
Sixth image of the town
Seventh image of the town
Eight image of the town
Ninth image of the town

If anyone recognizes the map/schematic, please tell me.
EpicKnarvik97
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter