I need help please if you have discord

Marcos Studios's Avatar Marcos Studios8/22/18 7:45 pm
1 emeralds 259 6
8/23/2018 8:24 pm
Marcos Studios's Avatar Marcos Studios
Marcos Studios
Level 49 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

pbs
08/23/2018 5:07 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Theorist
You only have to pay if you're buying Discord Nitro, which, from what I know of it, is basically a way to support Discord that gives you a few perks (such as using emoticons from one server in any other) as incentive to buy it. However, if you're just interested in using Discord without Nitro, it costs nothing.

Discord describes itself as an "all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers". You can communicate with others by direct-messaging or "calling". You can also create/join a "Group DM", which is the equivalent of a group chat, though you can only invite your Discord "friends".

--

When you create a Discord account, you receive a four-digit tag. (For example, Username #9385.) Other people that have Discord can use this tag, along with your username, to find your account and message you. I suggest not giving around your username/tag to just anyone, and instead saving it for friends/people you have arranged to meet. You never know what some people might do.

As for your last question: I myself do not know of any built-in translator on Discord. However, you should be able to make it work if you look into the options.

Now, if you'd like to research more aspects of Discord that I myself cannot provide, I suggest visiting the official site.

https://discordapp.com/
Marcos Studios
08/23/2018 8:24 pm
thank you
Jewelman
08/23/2018 2:41 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
dotn worry im an expert in this field
Marcos Studios
08/23/2018 3:50 pm
hello sorry for the inconvenience. is that I want to join discord but I need a little instruction. Do I have to pay something? what is it for? If I speak another language, can I communicate with people who speak English?
spychicken123
08/23/2018 1:57 pm
Level 42 : Master Taco
with what
Marcos Studios
08/23/2018 3:50 pm
hello sorry for the inconvenience. is that I want to join discord but I need a little instruction. Do I have to pay something? what is it for? If I speak another language, can I communicate with people who speak English?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome