Hosting Problems!

Vocashiny's Avatar Vocashiny9/22/14 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 147 2
9/24/2014 11:56 pm
ChuckNorrised's Avatar ChuckNorrised
Before I start this I must say that I am NOT interested in any hosting offers AT ALL and by advertising here you are breaking the forum rules. Now I will continue xD

So I purchased a server from a site called MCPowerHosting in around March. It ran fine until around the 16th July, when it all closed down due to an error. I raised a support ticket about this, and they replied two days later that their senior technician was working on it and it should be fixed within 72 hours. Around the 28th July, it was finally fixed. But there was another problem. My player limit was reduced to 10, when it should be 24. So I made another ticket about this. It was completely ignored, but I wasn't too worried about it, so I didn't chase them up.
Then, on the 10th September, I couldn't connect to my server, access the multicraft control panel OR the files via an FTP. Again, I made a ticket, but again it was ignored. By this point I'm getting pretty plopped off and am ready to get into a full on brawl with the site owner. I make another ticket on the 21st, and send the site owner an email requesting a refund and cancellation immediately. I haven't received a reply since, and unfortunately I don't expect one D:
Now, I would just cancel it and forget this ghastly experience, but I can't. I've added funds to my account so I don't have to keep paying invoices manually, but these funds are apparently non refundable. So if I leave, I'm essential setting twenty five quid on fire and toasting marshmallows over the ashes. The only way I can POSSIBLY get a refund is by contacting their customer support and asking for one. But as I mentioned before, their customer support is utter crap. So either they fix the problem and I leave as soon as the money runs out, I ditch the money & run, or I hack and slash my way through support.

HELP ME!
Vocashiny
Level 20 : Expert Cake