HELP PLEASE HELP MY MINECRAFT LAUNCHER DOES NOT OPEN

Marcos Studios's Avatar Marcos Studios10/3/18 11:36 am
10/3/2018 3:52 pm
Marcos Studios's Avatar Marcos Studios

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP MY MINECRAFT LAUCHER DOES NOT OPEN.
It happened 2 days ago, I was playing it rather on a server of MUNDO MINECRAFT in 1.12.0 which is the first time that I played in that version. when I closed it, then I wanted to reopen it and left with the letters: MINECRAFT.
and it did not open it was hanging like that.
Restart the computer (netbook) 5 times trying to reopen it. and it does not open it stays that way with the letters MINECRAFT. please help me. Minecraft is the only game I have and it is my main source of work and now I can not use it.
Here I leave specifications (if they serve) of what I did before the problem occurred:

1- my minecraft is not a premium (I'm not from the US, here the dollar is expensive and I do not have the money to buy it
2- My minecraft was given to me by a schoolmate. I think he downloaded it from the internet
3- my minecraft I have it for more than 1 year and I have used it without problems until now.
4- it is divided into two parts. the forge was in my window folder and the normal minecraft in data E. is like this for a year.
5- I have window 8.1.
6- I do not know if it's important but I downloaded blockbench is my net and after that the problem started.
please help me
Marcos Studios
Level 49 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

star_weaver
10/03/2018 2:40 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
An update to your launcher is available and is required to play 1.8.1. Please restart your launcher.
Marcos Studios
10/03/2018 3:50 pm
Where do I find the pitcher?
ShelLuser
10/03/2018 1:48 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
No offense intended but from my point of view this boils down to using a most likely illegal copy of Minecraft, and that's a topic which I'm sure won't be appreciated on these forums.

The main caveat here: can you log onto the Minecraft website? Access site, log on using the link in the upper right corner. If that works then you should be home free. Download the official installer, uninstall what you have now (that won't affect your data directory) and continue from there. For best result you might even want to rename your data directory before doing this. So: open your file manager, go to %appdata% and rename the .minecraft folder you see there.

But if you can't log on then there's not much we can do here for the simple reason that you don't really own a legit Minecraft copy.
Marcos Studios
10/03/2018 3:52 pm
Look, it does not offend me.
but I do not consider it an "illegal"
If I had the money to buy the minecraft I would do it but I do not have it and I want to play it. thanks for the suggestion I will see if it works
Marcos Studios
10/03/2018 11:59 am
or uninstall and I reinstalled it and it opens now but I give PLAY and this appears:

Launcher 1.0.8 (through bootstrap 4) started on windows...
System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 8.1'
System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.3'
System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'amd64'
System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.8.0_91'
System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
Loaded 1 profile(s); selected 'MARCOS'
Couldn't download resources
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Resources/
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.VersionManager.getResourceFiles(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.VersionManager.downloadResources(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
Job 'Resources' finished successfully
Logging in with username
Getting syncinfo for selected version
Queueing library & version downloads
An update to your launcher is available and is required to play 1.8.1. Please restart your launcher.
Logging in with username
Logging in with username
Logging in with username
Logging in with username
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome