Get your survival server professionally reviewed.

Warhawker's Avatar Warhawker5/28/12 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 135 4
5/28/2012 3:29 pm
Warhawker's Avatar Warhawker
I am starting a blog series on full reviews of survival servers. Instead of randomly picking the first one off the server list. You can submit yours here.

The server must be...

Survival
No-Forced-Pvp Can't review a server full of raging kids.
Bukkit
Active (More than 3 players)

Your server will be rated in the following categories...
On a scale of 1-100

Spawn - Is it neat? does spawn offer the info needed to get me started? Is it messy? Spawn is the first impression when joining a server. It needs to be clean and well thought out.

Server - Can the server handle the connections? Does it ever lag?

Staff - Can staff set an example, and not be biased towards certain players? Are the staff mature enough to be in a position of power?

Community - Is everyone positive? Or cussing each other out. Does the server have a website or forum?

Replayability - Is it easy to keep coming back, and keep playing?

Gameplay - How is the overall experience with all the previous factors combined?

Your review will have a blog post with pictures and such. Do not waste my time with servers that have 3 players, I intend to do a good job, So please don't waste my time. I usually don't have much.
Warhawker
Level 44 : Master Modder