Creative Mode Prank Ideas

Orion_Starstorm's Avatar Orion_Starstorm4/21/24 6:53 pm
5 emeralds 113 3
4/25/2024 12:41 am
PsyChNOdelic's Avatar PsyChNOdelic
Me and my family have a Minecraft server running for ourselves. It's in Creative Mode, which we use to build to our hearts content with no limitations. But as a prankster, I have been trying to prank their builds, without TNT or anything destructive, (water included because they have carpets). But since we are in creative, I can't seem to make a prank that will actually do anything. If I fill their house with chickens, they just teleport them all over a pit of lava. If I kidnap all their pets and try to send them on a scavenger hunt, they'd just teleport them back to their house with ONE COMMAND. If I plant bamboo everywhere, trying to surround their house, they just use a fill command. And none of the YouTube sources I've found are helpful, 'cause they just tell me to blow their bases up! Do y'all happen to have any pranks that would actually affect them?
Orion_Starstorm
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2024 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Network
PsyChNOdelic
Endless Chickens: Hide a dispenser filled with chicken eggs and a redstone clock in their base. Chickens will keep spawning until they find and disable it.
Invisible Maze: Use barrier blocks to create an invisible maze in their house. They’ll be bumping into invisible walls and will be confused for sure.
Random Teleport: Set up a pressure plate that triggers a command block to teleport them to a random nearby location. It’s disorienting and totally unexpected
04/24/2024 5:23 pmhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
SculkwolfContent
I know the perfect scheme for creative mode, but it is also admin requiring.

/tellraw @a {"text":"<Herobrine> I know where you live, (Insert your friend's name right here).","color":"white"}

(I invented the idea)
04/21/2024 8:39 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Assuming anyone uses storage, one could rig a very slow clock to 'steal' 1 item every so often from the container. [​Hat tip to MumboJumbo]

Redstone noisemakers in a base might be annoying to locate.

If you can use command blocks, random teleports or [​reversable] attack terraforming becomes possible.
(Trigger once to replace all BlockA in volume with BlockB; trigger again to restore.)
This would work better as a prank if the trigger was non-obvious (and if there was a fairly hefty delay before activation.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome