Anyone want to help start a RP server with me???

timoteo2000's Avatar timoteo20009/7/11 8:50 pm
1 emeralds 109 4
9/7/2011 9:04 pm
timoteo2000's Avatar timoteo2000
I can't host cuz i have a laptop so i would need a hoster who can hold at least 20 peeps.
I could give plugins and rank ideas. but if this server idea of mine happens I'd like to be
King and Op but i think the RP ranks could be...
Peasant- Default rank I or the host will make you a house in the area below the castle
Knight- wears chain-mail and kills peeps near a castle (I'll build it wit or the world edit then protect it with World guard [both by sk89q])
Archer/Ranger- uses B&A to kill peeps by the castle
Lords and Ladies- running a manor.Sorry if you're Lord (or Lady) is someone you don't like... again i or the host will build you a house beside the castle.
Villain/Robin Hood- Escape the small village and run around-basically play survival..tell us on the website in the Villain app part on the forums...
Duke- A rank close to king (basically Admin [Be trusted])
King- That would be me... '*' in permissions
God- that would be the hoster you also get '*'
I'll PM you all the links to plugins here on PMC so you'll need to get Bukkit Server Launcher.
Also I'll make a website and PMC ad (and other ads on other sites).
A name...maybe Crafting Kings
Of course I'm just an imagining.
Thanks,timoteo2000
NOTE: I said at least so you don't have to spend like a whole buncha money just maybe like a server computer.
timoteo2000
Level 46 : Master Technomancer