Nintendo Switch: There was a problem loading pack one of your packs.

Apostlyte's Avatar Apostlyte4/23/24 6:52 pm
3 emeralds 1.4k 2
4/24/2024 11:05 pm
User5113230G's Avatar User5113230G
I am on a nintendo switch and until today, I have been able to play this tittle to my hearts content changing whatever I liked. As of today, my account version of the game will not load any worlds with the above error message. My daughter signs in as herself and can load up a random creation, but no templates, but this is normal as I understand it. Why did my account, console owner etc loose functionality today and how do I restore it? Already tried reinstalling checking for corruption etc.

Please help!
Apostlyte
Level 1 : New Miner