Downloading

Foretoldstorm's Avatar Foretoldstorm5/11/24 8:38 pm
3 emeralds 110 3
5/20/2024 3:59 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
how the fuck do you download maps on planet minecraft
Foretoldstorm
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
05/12/2024 1:22 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
What map are you trying to DL?
and what's happening/going wrong?
Foretoldstorm
05/20/2024 3:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I was just trying download some pokemon related maps and city maps but when I try to look for a download button I never see one its my first time using the website to download maps
ScotsMiser
05/20/2024 3:59 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Specifics might be helpful…

Just to be certain, the download button — IF there is one — is blue and located just under the diamond and heart icons and above the blue "SUBSCRIBE" button at the top right of the map description.
There are a number of reasons why a map may not be available to download…
{examples are just reandom maps that illustrate a poiny, I know nothng more about them}

{examples are just reandom maps that illustrate a poiny, I know nothng more about them}

Romania WW1 PVP Map has the button labeled "FILE MIRROR" which brings up a pop-up advising you are being taken to a 3rd party page (mediafire in this instance). This will be common on larger maps as PMC has a size limit [​15Mb ?] above which one must host map externally.
If the map is available and hosted on PMC (e.g. spongebob squarepants Minecraft Map), the button will say "DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT MAP"

Small Modern Villa provides a "DOWNLOAD SCHEMATIC" button as only a shematic file is available (more common for smaller builds that would typically be incorporated into an ongoing world)

The Red Keep from the House of the Dragon shows no button at all as not all maps are downloadable.

Additionally, some/many older maps (particularly those from external hosts) may no longer be available for a variety of reasons despite showing a download button.

ARAIK, your being level #1 ought not to be a factor, but I am not able to say definitively

Should you provide links to specifics maps, it would at least be possible to cionfirm whether the issue[​s] were unique to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome