If You Were a PC, What Would Your Specs Be?

Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious10/7/14 9:49 pm
1 emeralds 295 4
10/7/2014 11:53 pm
Littleminer14's Avatar Littleminer14
Hi guys,
I've been thinking about making a topic like this for a while. Basically, I was trying to compare a PC's part functions to the part functions of a human body... So then this thread was born.

If you were a PC, what do you think your hardware would be made up of?

As for me, I think this would be me:
PC Me!
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor ($64.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($117.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory ($37.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($82.77 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 260 1GB Video Card ($82.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Logisys CS2008XBK (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Mwave)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Archgon CB-5021-GB Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $656.65

How to Tell What You Are
Here's how you choose the parts:
CPU: The potential of your brain. Smart=Good CPU
Motherboard: Your body is good condition and everything works well=Good Mobo
Memory: Multitasking and the focus you can give to specific things. Good multitasker=more RAM
Storage: Your knowledge capacity. If you know a lot/have potential to know a lot=bigger HDD
Video Card: Visual abilities, and your ability to process and think over what you see. It's a weird ratio. Just estimate it lol. Good vision+Good visual process power = Good GPU
Case: Are you prettyyyyyy? xP
Power Supply: Are you dead? If not, then you have a decent one.
Optical Drive: Reading/Writing ability. Good reader/writer = better optical drive
Operating System: Are you up to date with technology? Basically your personality.

Why That PC is Me
Here's why I chose the parts as myself:
CPU: The Pentium G3258 is an okay processor to start off with. Just like me. I don't have the greatest brain power. However, I have great potential to put a lot of effort into work, and my brain can process things just as fast as very smart people when I'm pushed hard, like the overclockability of the G3258. When it's overclocked, it is a beast CPU.

Motherboard: My body works pretty well with my brain. Nothing feels weird on my body. When my brain is pushed hard, I don't explode like some people.

Memory: I can't multitask. I can focus on one, and one thing. 4GB would be what I assume my brain possesses. However, when focusing on one thing, I can focus very well, and when my brain is pushed hard, I can dominate the one said thing.

Storage: I actually know quite a lot, and I learn pretty easily.... when I focus. I am a decently fast learner, which explains the 7200rpm HDD. I also rarely forget much, which explains the 2TB.

Video Card: I have awful vision. However, I can process my visions pretty fast. That would probably balance it to the 260. I'm not really sure how to get the exact video card to match a person, but the 260 seems like something I relate to. My vision makes me not the best, but my ability to process my visions makes me not the worst.

Case: I feel like I'm mildly "eh" looking... Average teenager looking in my opinion... Which is why I chose an average looking case. Nothing fancy.

Optical Drive: I'm actually a very good reader. I also have quite good grammar. I read and write quite well, which explains the blu-ray player as the optical drive.

Operating System: I am pretty sure I'm up to date with all technology... So Windows 8.1...

I am worth only $650.... *sadface*

Yourself in PC hardware form will probably not seem like a logical build... Don't worry if you're extremely unbalanced. I'm pretty sure it'll be that way for almost everyone
Woodilicious
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead