Yoga vs da_sculk_lurckerthumb_down

medveismail42's Avatar medveismail428/28/22 9:01 am
8/29/2022 7:55 am
medveismail42's Avatar medveismail42
theres a drama going on, yoga and lurcker is in war. you might know da sculk lurcker by his famous texture pack hallowed hunchback warden, now he spelled hollowed wrong but lets move on, yoga said that it was his model and thats why lurcker's texture pack got moderated. i was angry at how yoga said that, now i dont like the way yoga says that, all hollowed models look the same, why does he bully people for just making hollowed's model? as a fan of the trypophobia sculk content, i tried to stop him by deleting his comments. he threatened me, i dont remember what he said but he was just like
"dude credit me or im gonna report this pack" and thats when it made me sad. i was gonna say goodbye to my special pack that i made combining the hollowed model by lurcker and the sculk by ic22487, like it was my favorite texture pack. i credited them dude, like i credited lurcker and ic22487, yoga thinked it was his model, and just threatened me. thats when i learned the true face of yoga. he was a savage. the origin realms allay was the nicer one, when the origin realms allay got tamed by eating cookies, it would get a halo. but he made a texture pack that bringed back the angel vibe. i liked him but not anymore. hes a savage like i said. he blamed lurcker for copying his model, all hollowed models look the same. and that doesnt mean yoga's model is getting copied or stolen. instead of giving credits to texture pack creators, we should credit mojang. they made hollowed come to life, remember that.

if u want yoga's profile link, i will give it now, also what did this drama teach us? dont judge a book by its cover.

yoga's profile i guess

shoutout to lurcker and moderator for just doing the right thing but mod please just dont moderate texture packs that are especially threatened to get reported.

the epic moderator

yoga, please do not think the hollowed model is yours, every model looks the same. have a good day, theres a poll though, vote who is right, lurcker or yoga.
love yall.

medveismail42
Level 18 : Journeyman Collective