What the hell??!

RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad3/2/16 6:50 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 26
3/5/2016 4:02 am
TotallyNotMe's Avatar TotallyNotMe
Ok guys, so this is not a "rant" but rather describing something which is reality

So its like this eh, Im starting my own YouTube channel related to blogging, animation and science not minecraft as I don't have that much resources k, but the thing is I use very simple tools to do my work because I don't want to make my procedure more than 0$ meaning I have to comprise a bit. Now, I want an intro for my videos as well as because I am making a channel intro video...

I open google video search...

Type "Good simple video intro templates"...

Click search button...

Result appears...

"!!!!1!1!TOP 4000 AWESOME EPIC MINECRAFT DUBSTEP ELECTRO TECHNO GAMING SWAGOR INTRO TEMPLATE C4D AE MOVIE MAKOR PC XBOX PS4 YOU NAME IT!!!1!!!1!"

What the hell?! why the heck is the internet filled up with these? I need a good template for my non minecraft gaming channel and you are shoving these up my face?!
RenegadeRad
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WinnerGame12
03/05/2016 3:44 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
I know a really big youtube who just has his logo and that fades out and thats it. Fast 1-2 sec intro
TotallyNotMe
03/05/2016 4:02 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
That'd be OfficialNerdCubed.
RenegadeRad
03/05/2016 3:35 am
Furry
RenegadeRadI do not want to attract a specific community, I want to spread messages as a whole.

You're not going to spread a message nor attract a specific community just chatting about it on PMC.
Just make decent content, and people will find you.
GradeAUnderA isn't the best animator. Heck, he doesn't even really animate nor lipsync. What he does is tell a story. People like what he does, and they keep coming back. He wasn't expecting to become this popular. Neither was PewDiePie nor EmmaBlackery.

If you are in it for the views, money, or recognition, then you are going to hate being a Youtuber. You have this mindset, so I don't see you getting all that far at this point in time. However, if your ideology changes, you might be able to make something of it.

Just have fun, and if people like it then they will keep coming back. If not, they can go mess off.

Stop judging me, I have better intentions, fame is necessary because then I will not be able to spread my message and make a difference. I'm not your - ugh forget it. You all are literally bashing me without understanding my point, stay on the main point of the post God dammit.
anonpmc52215
03/04/2016 9:07 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
RenegadeRad
03/04/2016 10:17 am
Ya'll should know that if you search good intro templates or go to YouTube you will find a cluster of this all dubstep stuff

And I am over exaggerating it for Christ's sake could you not see that? But still those intro templates are very cringy...
_Insane
03/04/2016 9:00 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
I searched it, and it only came up once on the first page. Maybe try to use private browsing when you search?
Latiodile
03/04/2016 6:36 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon

it only shows up 22 times out of like... 50k words
Johnanater
03/03/2016 8:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
I just did a Google search of "!!!!1!1!TOP 4000 AWESOME EPIC MINECRAFT DUBSTEP ELECTRO TECHNO GAMING SWAGOR INTRO TEMPLATE C4D AE MOVIE MAKOR PC XBOX PS4 YOU NAME IT!!!1!!!1!" and it only popped up with this forum post.

#AllLies
RenegadeRad
03/04/2016 6:01 am
You dumb-...

The whole thing was a metaphor, search google for "good intro templates" and see the results
anonpmc1231920
03/03/2016 10:33 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
RenegadeRad
03/03/2016 9:49 am
bump
Knightsundere
03/03/2016 2:34 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Don't use an intro template. http://www.stickpage.com/ has an excellent intro to all of their content based entirely around their content (intro is, typically, two stick guys doing cool stuff). Make your own, even if it's kinda bad early on. It's charming and genuine, at the very least.
RenegadeRad
03/03/2016 6:46 am
Before Minecraft I was a huge pivot animator, I thought the pivot community is dead and not famous anymore.

I am afraid to use stickfigures because I will only gain fame in a dying community, but I actually want to be more of a youtube star like GradeA and IHE...
DeviantJam
03/04/2016 10:31 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
It takes a very long time and lot's of appreciation from your viewers to become an actual "YouTube Star" It isn't something you can just easily become, almost all of the most praised youtuber's started around 2006, maybe a different year but still a long time ago. Having people like your content is also a bit difficult; just post something that is genuine and that not many people do, and then you may start to attract attention to your channel. I've been on youtube for many years, and have a total of only 22 subs. Also, stick figure animation is still cool, and if you like to do that, then you should.
RenegadeRad
03/04/2016 8:26 pm
The thing is I do not want to attract a specific commity, I want to spread messages as a whole.
Knightsundere
03/03/2016 12:52 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
If you're going into Youtube expecting to be famous, you're completely missing the point of Youtube. GradeA is the absolute, best possible example of someone who didn't expect to be famous with his videos, so why you have him listed as an example baffles me.
RenegadeRad
03/03/2016 8:01 pm
Haha no, I do know what YouTube is and my main aim is to make a difference, but I'm saying that where I want my position to be, as an individual rather than in a community... It not?
Latiodile
03/03/2016 2:31 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
if you don't want minecraft results to show up add -minecraft to the search

before

after

google supports wildcards, so if you know how to use them, you will have a slightly easier time with it
Paril
03/02/2016 9:02 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
To be honest it seems like a weird request to begin with. You're trying to portray to people that you're good at animation, but you need to use a template to make your own?
RenegadeRad
03/02/2016 9:56 am
Hey, as an animator I did say that I use "simple'' programs meaning I make simple animations, I animate with stickfigures

#BlameParil #SayNoToParil
Ivain
03/02/2016 9:21 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
On point^
No hate, I know from experience how difficult animation is, but if you want to show off your skills it's better to use slightly lower quality but legitimate work than to use something someone else made just to get a bit higher quality.
RenegadeRad
03/03/2016 2:20 am
You also have a point man. Yea I should do it...

But

#BlameParil
FEX___96
03/02/2016 8:42 am
Level 78 : Legendary Engineer
Google searches stuff depending on what you search normally.

If you searched in the past stuff/websites about minecraft,
most likely anything new you search, at start google thinks you want Minecraft stuff.

I can confirm that by having 2-3 pc's at home,
in mine if I type "forge", I get stuff about minecraft modding.
Since I search a lot of that.

If I type "forge" in another PC, I get totally different results, since I did not use the other PC for MC related things (since it's not mine, lel). Same with anything else.
anonpmc52215
03/02/2016 7:36 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
Ludicrous
03/02/2016 7:28 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
You don't exactly need an intro or at least the same intro with dubstep playing in the background like what most youtube goers see as the norm. I've seen many youtubers, both popular and rising channels with no intro's at all, and they're still fairly getting enough attention.
RenegadeRad
03/02/2016 8:05 am
But as an animator I do need a simple little intro wid me...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome