What recording software do you use?

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage12/2/15 10:33 am
12/4/2015 11:21 pm
Ninniy's Avatar Ninniy
I know there has been many threads about what are free to use recording software's but not many threads can be seen as what you use so I am starting one!

Anyways I am using NCH Video Recorder, an awesome webcam and screen recorder + they have lots of "side" programs like audio editors and picture editors and converters too. So far I am satisfied for what I paid for (Debut video recorder) and with also other "home use" licence programs!

NOTE: If you would like to know more about the software and other great tools for editing and recording videos and taking and editing pictures as well I advise you to take a peak at video!

Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ninniy
12/04/2015 11:21 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Nvidia shadowplay works wonders.
jace888
12/04/2015 7:06 am
Level 1 : New Network
Neptune_SageI know there has been many threads about what are free to use recording software's but not many threads can be seen as what you use so I am starting one!

Anyways I am using NCH Video Recorder, an awesome webcam and screen recorder + they have lots of "side" programs like audio editors and picture editors and converters too. So far I am satisfied for what I paid for (Debut video recorder) and with also other "home use" licence programs!

NOTE: If you would like to know more about the software and other great tools for editing and recording videos and taking and editing pictures as well I advise you to take a peak at video!

[yt]bAVhYa4kJqY[/yt]

There are three that I've tried. My fav is NVIDA Shadowplay which you can record locally without webcam or via Twitch for the webcam functionality to work.
Second is Open Broadcasting System where webcam feature enabled for both local and streaming.
Finally, the ones used by Linus and many professionals is XSplit Broadcaster which can also do both and much much more.
The second one is open source. The first one is if you have an NVIDIA card above 600 series and must have the GTX (not GT or GTS) logo.
The last one is subscription based but you can crack it if you are willing to.
Hope this helps =D
NotTooManyItems
12/04/2015 2:36 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
OBS
  • It's free
  • Can stream to different video sites
  • Can save video local
  • Has tons of settings to get the best quality
  • Has a ton of features
  • Supports plugins to add features
ryanslikesocool
12/02/2015 2:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert uwu
I use QuickTime Player X. It can record your screen in full resolution, as well as what your camera sees.
Neptune_Sage
12/04/2015 1:54 am
Nice, I use NHC software since its good so far and comes with tons of tools.
Latiodile
12/02/2015 12:26 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
HeyItsPaul
Good to hear
?

i wonder why the sudden urge for everyone to link speedtest results nowadays.. i did mine because its a comparison from what i used to get, if you scroll you see two
MrCatSquid
12/02/2015 12:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
FRAPS YO
HeyItsPaul
12/02/2015 11:47 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
Neptune_Sage
HeyItsPaul
LiveLatiosOBS, mostly for streaming or small, short videos. and sometimes Fraps. but thats paid so OBS

https://obsproject.com/
if you live under a rock and somehow dont know what it is

OBS, no Fraps, no EzVid (psst, if you didn't know it sucks), no Camstasia (whatever it is called, and if it still exists xd).
ONLY OBS.
OBS IS ONLY.

I like it soooooooooo much.

Good to hear
?
Latiodile
12/02/2015 10:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
OBS, mostly for streaming or small, short videos. and sometimes Fraps. but thats paid so OBS

https://obsproject.com/
if you live under a rock and somehow dont know what it is
HeyItsPaul
12/02/2015 10:53 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
OBS, no Fraps, no EzVid (psst, if you didn't know it sucks), no Camstasia (whatever it is called, and if it still exists xd).
ONLY OBS.
OBS IS ONLY.
Neptune_Sage
12/02/2015 11:41 am
I don't like it so much.
12/02/2015 10:38 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
Neptune_Sage
12/02/2015 10:44 am
A question, why?

I heard its worst recorder ever, well maybe not be true but that is what I heard.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome