What I have with RolePlays.

QuittedPMC's Avatar QuittedPMC7/9/16 7:38 am
1 emeralds 339 4
7/11/2016 9:01 pm
ICEconchy's Avatar ICEconchy
Click to reveal
NOTE: This story is not to offend anyone, as it was made for fun, but public rps should be removed or have a command.

eu.hivemc.com, great server with 7m players in total all cause of youtubers no offense though DankTDM did nothing okay all these public roleplays are stupid like the subscriber loss bug made by YouTube I blame Ganon for that yes I just did and filed a report at the server JK
oh my notch this is getting cringe okay lets use better grammar and common sense for this story at restaurant watch wait who wants to eat time no thank I mean Big Time Rush no that's so old Restaurant Rush dat alliteration or however you spell that I was cleaning the tables with Clor- I mean I was just cleaning the tables then big nose hairy unibrow came up and ordered emeralds now that's weird cause big nose hairy unibrow people like emeralds idek so I gave him emeralds I clean all of the emeralds with Clorox cause they place it in their noses yes that's where they get their stuff from I didn't want to kill them I want to help everyone stop swallowing emeralds wait do villagers eat cake and then an rp acted singing Five Seconds of Summer like it's High School Musical 2 and then cringe stuff appears in chat saying *blushes*, *waves hi*, and then I made the game Five Nights of Summer I ship it and then I said that I just have a problem with the chat

This is what I typed when I got bored.
QuittedPMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Network