What game would you like to play?

Nice7's Avatar Nice77/21/13 5:48 pm
7/21/2013 7:14 pm
FranRedStar's Avatar FranRedStar
Hey guys.
Is there any game you think that sounds alright and you would like to try? Is there a game you can't afford? Or is there just a game you haven't got around to playing?

I think cubeworld looks pretty good, but I haven't got around to downloading it.
Nice7
Retired Moderator
Level 40 : Master Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FranRedStar
07/21/2013 7:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
well actually i have a list of games i want to play but cant afford
-Dark Souls 1 and 2
-Demon Souls
-Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness
-Disgaea Absence of Detention
-The Binding of Isaac
-Super Meat Boy
-Phantasy Star Online 2 (its free but right now its in Japanese)
-Cubeworld
Oni__
07/21/2013 6:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Crayonization
Nice7Hey guys.
Is there any game you think that sounds alright and you would like to try? Is there a game you can't afford? Or is there just a game you haven't got around to playing?

I think cubeworld looks pretty good, but I haven't got around to downloading it.

ACE OF SPADES
Nuff said

Jagex completely ruined that game.... It used to be so much better...

I must say the three games I want to play badly right now are not out at all and won't be for a while firstly is the new galaxy on fire MMO thing, secondly magicka wizard wars thirdly Saints row four.
Rawwk
07/21/2013 6:56 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
GTA V, It's not out but I can't buy it because I don't like PS3 or Xbox360. It's not probably not even going to be out for PC.
Seivelath
07/21/2013 5:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Crayonization
Nice7Hey guys.

ACE OF SPADES
Nuff said

Got it on the Steam Summer sale for like 3 dollars
Ecolo
07/21/2013 5:51 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
Nice7Hey guys.

ACE OF SPADES
Nuff said
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome