My Warrior Cats Custom Story: Should I continue?

Whitestorm905's Avatar Whitestorm9056/10/13 3:33 pm
1 emeralds 193 2
7/30/2013 10:47 pm
Axos's Avatar Axos
"Tree cats! The Tree Cats are attacking!" Rainpelt's yowl woke Thrushfeather as she slept in the nursery with her two kits, Fernkit and Vinekit. She could hear angry yowls outside the den. She peeked out and watched in horror as the Tree Cats, MoonClan's sworn enemies, swarmed into the camp. Warriors fought bravely against the Tree Cats but were greatly outnumbered.
      "Mommy! What do we do?" Fernkit cried. Thrushfeather ran back into the nursery and tried to calm her kits.
      "Shh! It will be okay!" She told her kits as they panicked. "Stay with Mommy." She turned around to see a brown tabby Tree Cat bite into Rainpelt's throat. She watched in horror as scarlet red blood trickled from his throat and his body fell stiff. 'No!" Thrushfeather cried to her dead mate.
      The tabby Tree Cat heard her because he ran at her, blood dripping from his jaws. Thrushfeather's kits cried as the tabby hurled himself at their mother. Thrushfeather felt razor sharp teeth bite into her shoulder and she flipped the tabby cat off her back. She turned around, expecting the him to attack back, but instead she saw him going for her kits.
"Not my kits!" She yowled as she jumped at him, only to be pulled back by a tortoiseshell Tree Cat. She turned her head and scratched her claws at the tortioseshell's eyes. The Tree Cat yowled in pain and ran out the nursery. Thrushfeather turned and saw the tabby Tree Cat bite Fernkit's throat.
      "NO!!" She cried. Anger gave her strength as she viciously scratched the tabby's eyes out. The tabby yowled for mercy but Thrushfeather would not stop. She wanted to avenge her dead kit. She flipped the Tree Cat over and bit hard into his throat. The tabby made a gurgling sound and fell limp. She went over to Fernkit and picked her up by the scruff. Then she picked up Vinekit and carried them out of the camp. She lied them down in a patch of grass and told Vinekit. "Stay here. Watch over your sister. I'll be right back for you."
      "But Fernkit won't move!" mewed Vinekit.
      Thrushfeather's heart sank at the thought of telling the young kit about his sister's death. "She hunts with StarClan now." she meowed to the kit as she ran back in to fight off the invaders.
      When she entered the camp, she saw cats biting and clawing at each other. She looked to the leader's den see the clan leader, Berrystar, fighting an orange Tree Cat. "Everybody out of the camp! Were outnumbered!" The clan leader called as he bit the neck of the orange tom, sending him running into the forest. "Warriors and apprentices! Get the kits and the elders out of here n..." His meow was cut off when a brown she-cat bit into the clan leader's throat, taking away his final life.
      "Berrystar! No!" The clan deputy, Clearwhisker, yowled. Thrushfeather was just about to help get the kits out when a broad shouldered tom knocked her over and clawed her belly with his hind claws. Blood poured from her wounds as she kicked the tom off her and clawed at his muzzle, sending him running. Thrushfeather tried limping out of the camp, but she fell halfway there. She watched as her clan mates helped each other out of their lost camp. The last thing she saw was Clearwhisker pick up Vinekit and carry him into the forest before she blacked out and entered the ranks of StarClan.

Is this good? Its based off the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. I was just wondering if i should continue this or not. It would be called "Vinestar's Destiny".
Whitestorm905
Level 47 : Master Geek