Thinking of Re-entering the Blogging Scene

Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen8/22/15 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 179 4
8/22/2015 8:28 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Hello fellow PMCers! My name is Diamonddozen. I have been a member on this site for almost five years now. I originally began with creating skins, but quickly realized that my lack of artistic talent left my skins...undesirable to say the least. I later became a blogger, and a pretty good one if I do say so myself. However, I left and haven't posted anything (blog or not) since June 11th of 2014. I've been logging on to PMC a little more lately, and I have noticed that the blogging section has really become an undesirable place to be. So, I am thinking of re-entering the blogging "scene" and possibly start a group based solely around blogging (this is not a recruitment page). I'm just wondering what you, the unsung heroes of PMC, think about this. Maybe you should check out my stuff here to get a better idea of who I used to be.
Diamonddozen
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2015 8:28 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
As much as I'd love to be a part of a blogging group, I'll have to pass on the offer because I've always been a lone writer among the wolf packs that run through that section. Glad to see you're back, gives me a reason to blog more ( c:< huehue, let the games begin, jk)
08/22/2015 8:27 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
Nice to see an old face, Diamonddozen. Your blogs are great, and some can even be applied to the current situation.

I've actually been thinking about this, too, OP. I don't really do skins as often anymore because, well, I'm one of those kinds of skinners that's been around long enough to the point when users hear my name and think "Huh?". However, I apparently have some sort of talent in writing (Which I dislike, but eh.) and I've made a small handful of blogs. The only thing really stopping me is a lack of a topic, or ambition to want to write blogs.
...and Warframe.

Contrary to what Chron said, I'd suggest that you don't join any groups. It's better off that you don't, as really all it is now is a cesspool of drama. This being said I've been around the site for years too (there's users that's been around for longer, but my point still stands.) and I've kinda just grown a bias against them. Instead I'd grab some friends and sort of make your own group as opposed to joining one with people you don't know.
08/22/2015 8:10 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Chips
You and me both, OP, you and me both. Really though, it would be great for a new face on the blog section, maybe even freshen up the poopy piles that sit in there.
08/22/2015 8:07 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Well, glad to see that you might potentially return to this abysmal joint (the blogging industry), and assist some of us in trying to keep it alive.

We do have a group that is blog-based already that has some decent activity, known as the Brotherhood of Open-Minded Bloggers, or BOMB. You should be able to join pretty easily if you so desire, or you can always create your own group.

Either way, I definitely remember you from my PMC youth, and I'm glad you've returned to help us out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome