"The Other Regeneration" Doctor Who Fan Series

Dohvakiin's Avatar Dohvakiin2/15/14 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 563 5
2/16/2014 11:11 am
Dohvakiin's Avatar Dohvakiin

Hullo everyone! I'm back from my relatively long hiatus to tell you of a new and upcoming fan series, that a few friends and I have started. This is a Doctor Who fan series, taking place right after the "War Doctor" regenerated. As many whovians know, we didn't actually see the War Doctor regenerate into the 9th Doctor. That, is where our story begins.

Currently, the first episode, called "The Other Regeneration" is being written. The first episode may be about 20 minutes long, with the introduction of the main characters. Filming will start whenever the script is completed, which may be in a few days, weeks, maybe even a month. We want the first episode to be extra special!

We will be needing to build many sets, and so, if anyone is willing to provide a server that we could use, it would be most appreciated.

I am really excited to being this project. See you all in the first episode! Any questions/comments/concerns can be posted here, or PM'ed to me.

-Doh

P.S I know the graphic art is bad I whipped it up in about a minute in paint. A graphics design artist is already on the case!
Dohvakiin
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn