==)The MEME Clan[CLOSED](==

Darky's Avatar Darky3/8/12 1:22 am
1 emeralds 154 5
3/12/2012 1:35 am
Darky's Avatar Darky
*Welcome to the MEME clan!*

*Backstory* DO NOT APPLY
In the deepest reaches of the internet, there lives a thingy, and this thingy has created an ancient evil... or perhaps an ancient non-evil? This thingy was called the MEME(memeus irratitus)and this single thingy has changed and have taken the internet to a world not seen before. It's first offspring was called the Nyan Cat, this rainbow-pooping, pop-tart body kitty has overwhelmed the kitty by flying in space! The second offspring was a bit larger and had more of an effect, the Rage Faces and these faces have raged across the internet in less than hours. But the most strongest and most irritating child was the TROLL. This horrible creature lurks and resides in the deepest parts of the internet. Many more offsprings have risen and maybe more will produce.

Description of meme: a photo, video electronically passed from one user to another using the internet or something that irritates the shi* out of me

[>There are different clans, pick ONE<]

~Nyan Cats=

~Rage Faces=

~Forever Alone=

~Advice Dog=

~No Homo

~Brony(yeah you might think this is a copy )=

~Skyrim=

[>That's all for now<]

Apply format here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:
Which clan do you want:
Why do you want this clan:
What's the first born child of MEME:
Show the most funniest meme joke according to your chosen clan:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please make it informative and elaborate in order to join(just no, we don;t let just ANYONE join the TMC)

~Darky
Darky
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn